[H-RP] The Jungali Pact (Updated)

Gonk needed us ta save de life on de isles. But since we weren’t able ta draw upon de power o’ de loa wit Zalazane in power, Gonk be showin’ us a new way ta connect wit ALL de spirits o’ nature, ta work WIT de spirits, not just be servin’ a single loa at a time.
It be difficult at first, ya, mon, but Gonk be showin’ us how ta also reach inta de Emerald Dream wit de spirits and learn from dem directly.

Zentabra - Disciple of Gonk

The Jungali Pact
Background Info/Broad Motivations

The Jungali Pact is a newly formed order of druidic guardians, pooled primarily from the finest wielders and defenders of nature to emerge from the Darkspear since the teaching’s introduction to the tribe some years ago. These druidic guardians of the loa, having been the only ones along side the Raptari to receive Gonk’s blessing in such a way, truly believe themselves to be the bringers of change within their social sphere of troll society, as potential gateways to the verdant realm of the loa.

The objective of The Jungali is to act as the druidic warriors and hunters of their tribe, upholding the balance of life on the Echo Isles whilst acting as the Darkspear counterpart to the Zandalari order, the Raptari. All the while undertaking their own pursuits in search of ways to strengthen their tribe, as well as their connection to the order’s patron loa, Gonk, the Ancient Raptor Loa of Shapes.

It should not be mistaken that these trollish guardians of nature, balance and harmony are any less savage than that of their kin, taking into account their “profession”. In fact some are more so, with the utilisation of their loa’s forms, some have become increasingly primal with their avid usage of their relatively “newfound” connection to the loa, and nature, in this way.

The Jungali can mainly be found stalking the shadows of their tribe’s jungle infested islands, the Echo Isles, guarding and defending their homeland with the same level of passion and love they hold for their loa, their ancestors and their fellow tribesman. With that said however, their eyes and ears are open to discovering opportunities that will allow them to flex the might of their tribe and their loa, all over Azeroth.

Such pursuits may see them return to their ancestral homelands of Stranglethorn Vale to strike out at enemies of old from the shadows, carving a place for themselves in an otherwise hostile environment, or set them on a pilgrimage to garden of the loa to pay their respects.

It may even see them attempting to act as healers of the land in areas where the destruction they themselves may have been guilty of by association. With such goals varying, the Jungali are sure to have their work cut out for them, especially with the last…

Ranking Structure

Follower - The Followers of the Jungali are those that have recently joined the order and aspire to achieve or prove a degree of mastery over Gonk’s blessing. Whether they’re an “experienced” or novice druid.

Acolyte - The Acolyte’s of the Jungali are those who, at the very least, have proven their loyalty and enthusiasm for the order’s ways, having engaged and proven themselves to be potential assets to the order and their tribe.

Disciple - The Disciples of the Jungali are full members, having formally been sworn in once their future within the Order is promising. The disciples must now seek to explore their options before deciding on the path of the claw, fang or talon whilst using what skills and abilities they do know to fulfil the responsibilities of the Jungali.

Claw - The Claws of the Jungali are followers of Gonk that have looked within, studied their inner most primal instincts and aligned themselves with their most relatable, or preferred pact loa, the bear. These admirers of the bear, seek to hone their mastery over their loa’s boons and bestial forms beyond perfection, serving as the Darkspears most imposing and mighty defenders. (Bear Druids)

Fang - The Fangs of the Jungali are followers of Gonk that have looked within, studied their inner most primal instincts and aligned themselves with their most relatable, or preferred pact loa, the tiger. These admirers of the big cat, seek to hone their skills and control over their loa’s boons and feline forms beyond perfection, serving as the Darkspears most agile and deadly stealth operatives. (Cat Druids)

Talon - The Talons of the Jungali are followers of Gonk that have looked within, studied their inner most primal instincts and aligned themselves with their most relatable, or preferred pact loa, the bat. These admirers of Hir’eek seek to empower their guile and wit, serving the Darkspears as some of the most cunning scouts and trackers and/or assailants of the sky. (Bat Druids)

Guardian – The Guardians of the Jungali are those who have excelled at their duties and/or control over their favoured druidic form, proving to be skilled members of the order and fierce defenders of life. Earning the title of Guardian, at this point, the Guardian in question has nothing to prove save his or her ambitions, though should spend his or her time assisting others in their chosen paths.

Seeker – The Seekers of the Jungali are the most respected druid’s within the order, whether their most profound skillset be in regenerative/aid projects, espionage/warfare or another area, all Seekers have the baseline abilities and competence to ensure no mistakes occur. (Druids Only)

Councillor – The Jungali Council serve as the Wardruid’s most prestigious druidic/shamanistic warriors and advisors, having more than earned their position within the order, these druids and shamans are the mouth piece, and the wrath of the Wardruid they council.

Wardruid – The Wardruid of the Jungali acts as the head of the serpent, the face of the Jungali. He leads and directs the order as necessary, acting as it’s geopolitical and moral compass.

Recruitment Info (Update 25/05/20)

The Jungali Pact WAS recruiting Darkspear Troll Druids, Hunters, Warriors, Rogues and Shamans, however, with this guild concept, I believe it’s best to stick with the original concept of just druids and shamans.

It should also be noted by all those interested, whilst the order has it’s “Patron Loa” and “Pact Loa” (The loa we believe to have bargained with Gonk to create the Darkspear druids), this does not mean you can’t worship your own, this is especially true for the non-druid members of the Order.

Whisper Zoljen in-game with any queries, or if you’re really eager! Request to join through the guild finder mechanic in-game or find us on the Echo Isles… if you can.

Full information and details regarding the guild can be found on our AA page. :slight_smile:

Whisper myself in-game to register interest. :smiley:

Edit - 21/05/2020 - Spruced it up abit.
Edit - 25/05/2020 - Limited recruitment to just druids, as per the original concept, despite the impact on recruitment.
Edit - 26/05/2020 - Recruitment has been re-opened up to Shamans who are primarily followers of Gonk, among their other chosen Loa. Acting as the other side of the same coin, both being wielders of the very same magic/voodoo, but in different ways, as it were.

13 Likes

A super dope concept for a guild! Really excited to see this enter the troll/horde community! I can also say that Zol is a class GM. Anyone looking to get into the druid RP scene should join this troll!

7 Likes

Good luck with the guild mate, lovely concept!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support guys! You’ll have as much support as I can give for your guild once we get off the ground, I can see a lovely little collab with the Warband on the cards.

Yoka! Good to hear from you, I’m sure we’ll come across each other at some point too, you traitor. :wink:

5 Likes

Really nice idea, and great to see more organised druid-themed RP on Horde Side.

I think I remember there being a semi-regular Druidic Moot that was for Horde and Alliance so it might be worth keeping an eye out for that. When you’re set up feel free to come along to one of our Sepulcher Night Markets, its an easy going way to meet other guilds and some lovely folks.

4 Likes

I do very much appreciate the kind words! Like you say, once we’re up and running we’ll be sure to exploit some opportunities to get out there and show our face.

Edit: Updated the main post extensively, more information from the AA has been added, as well as a decision to allow Hunters, Warriors and Rogues into the Order as guerrilla soldiers and marksmen.

4 Likes

Good luck with the concept. Troll guilds rise up. :fist:

2 Likes

#Trollgang

3 Likes

Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang! Made a few edits and the forum post has evolved to its final form, I think. Almost there, I’ve been writing out the first event, as well as a little photoshop project that’ll maybe see us have our own darkspear decorated ship, for much much further on down the line, potentially acting as a base of operations in Zandalar. But that’s just a tease!

On another note I’m currently in need of some experienced officers to help out with a few things ready for launch, so if you’re interested, hit me up!

Edit - 23/05/2020 - Made the decision to open up recruitment to shaman, as guardians of nature and balance in their own way, on the other side of the same coin, so to speak. Plus they can use the spectral raptor form and summon spirit raptors with the glyphs. :smiley:

3 Likes

Let us rise up frum de forests and yeet er spears at de enemies! signed #EpicTrollGang dab

2 Likes

First event has been written and is ready to go, with a total member count thus far of five (Including myself) preparations to go ahead with launch are underway. So far so good, and a very good bunch of people to liven the guild with, we look forward to interacting with everyone soon enough!

Any and all interested in joining before the guild goes live, be sure to message me in-game! :slight_smile:

Edit: 26/05/2020 - Backtracked for the 87th time this week and have allowed shamans to join… again, if they are largely followers of Gonk and use the class to portray such a relationship with the usage of the glyphed raptor abilities.

3 Likes

Awesome too see more troll themed guilds emerges in our community!

May the loa of shapes guide you all. :star2:

3 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated. We’re now currently sitting at 9 members, seven druids with two shamans, and the launch event has been posted for this Monday coming, so all in all a very productive day for the Jungali.

4 Likes

is sad because there is no Bethekk in the guild’s AA page Do I need to send the Yokan Inquisition your way? :eyes:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, in terms of big cat loa it’s confirmed it was Shirvallah (Among others that haven’t been confirmed) who stepped up to help teach the druids under Gonk in their time of need, Bethekk was no where to be seen I don’t think. Don’t blame me, blame Bethekk. :wink:

3 Likes

As the first event went ahead smoothly with few kinks, and everyone seemed to have a good time, I think it’s safe to say a lot of us are excited to watching this grow!

Many different and fun members with different IC backgrounds makes the future very interesting :hushed:
I have a few ideas for some small events, like gathering us all to hunt for rares, and perhaps, a little 1v1 pvp tournament if people are interested.

More will come, stay tuned folks :grin:

Happy hunting

2 Likes

Great guild and lovely people <3

2 Likes

With our livening event occurring on Monday evening with 80% of the guild turning out, The Jungali is fully formed and collectively serving as the stewards of the Islands welfare.

We’ll be heading to Desolace this evening, an expeditionary force of bestial warriors and shamanistic guardians will be dispatched from the Echo Isles to investigate calls for aid in the region, the sender at this point, seemingly unknown. Zhil’drak, a darkspear shaman, will be leading said expedition.

We’re having a great time so far, bonds have definitely been formed IC and OOC, with more to be formed at the weekend as we meet, feast and tussle with the Darkspear Warband on home soil.

The Tuesday after, we’ll be setting sail for a three day campaign in Zandalar, both guilds combining their forces to truly represent the might of the Darkspear in a campaign to assist Rastari forces in maintaining stability in our new allies lands.

Thanks for the kind words and support thus far! :smiley:

3 Likes

Heck yeah for a dope guild concept! Can’t wait to see it grow and evolve <3

2 Likes

Yesterday’s event was a lot of fun! Thanks for the show-up. Looking forward to the next ones.

3 Likes