[H-RP] The Moonlit Market 2: Electric Boogaloo 🌜

Moonlit Market
Horde RP Event

Date: 18th of October
Time: 20:00 (Server Time)
Faction: Horde

What is this Event?

For ten thousand years the splendor and traditions of Suramar have been hidden from the outside world. Now the Moonlight Melody offers all the Shal’dorei and their allies a chance to gather and participate in a traditional Nightborne Faire: an evening filled with competitions, crafting, market and masquerade dancing.

Come join us for the many activities listed below, where you can explore and learn about various aspects of Shal’dorei culture and day to day lives.

Opening Ceremony:

The evening starts with a short opening ceremony. Matron Lunarglade will open with a traditional prayer of good health and will say a few words about the faire and the intent behind it and the various activities will be presented to those gathered. Please pay special attention to the security warning. Not all areas of the Temple are safe or restored.

Competitions:

The Melody have members of their order hosting friendly competitions at the temple grounds. (More to come later)

The Market:

The residents of the Temple have prepared several market stalls in the main city with items of various natures. Do you wish to know more of the shal’dorei cuisine or connections? Perhaps you always admired the intricate shal’dorei clothing? Are arcane constructs more to your taste? Then come visit the market and see what you can learn and buy.

Masquerade Ball:

There will be a masked ball on the upper levels of the city towards the end of the night, you will need a fancy dress or suit for this. (And the masquerade toy)

The Zoo:

Interested in seeing Azeroth’s best animal attraction? Come learn about the savage penguins, the mystical monohorns, or the friendly Lion. Buy souvenirs, be amazed and most importantly beware the Penguin enclosure.

Ending Prayer:

At the end of the evening the Melody will be hosting a prayer to Elune. Anyone is invited to participate as we send our thanks to the Goddess and pray for the fortunate and fruitful tomorrows. - This prayer is optional in attendance to not upset different religious views.

Rules:
  • Best Clothing
  • No violance / yelling within temple.
  • Do not swim in the temple Moonwell.
  • Be respectful
  • Respect out of bound zones. (The underground of temple.)
  • No DK’S / DH’S within the temple, may attend market but not internal temple.
  • No Felborne (It goes without saying)
  • Lastly, just recall this is an event on holy grounds, fel usage and the like isn’t acceptable.

OOC INFO

Hello everyone! With this event I happily invite all of the Horde community to attend! Only this time it will actually happen!

We have openings in the Market! Just get in touch down bellow or contact an officer of the Melody in game and we can arrange a slot for the market! Market runners do not have to be Shal’dorei!

We very much look forward to seeing everyone there! Elune-adore!

18 Likes

Don’t miss out on this event! We’ll have fun games like: Bobbing for manapears, Ask Elune for forgiveness for you uncountable sins and everyones favorite:Put the noose on the Heretic!

2 Likes

An early date to put on the agenda.

2 Likes

Giving this event my love. Hope it goes well for all of you guys. Zarival will be watching and blessing you all during this event from beyond the grave, aka Suramar retirement home.

:heartpulse:

3 Likes

Will this event be accesible for lower level characters?

Because I am interested in showing up, but I don’t know what Veshj’s level will be by that time :sweat:

1 Like

You can make a temporary Class trial too!

Disgustingly peasantly :face_vomiting:

Maybe I’ll restore warlock Veshj :thinking:

The main flux of the event will be held in Falanaar Temple which is mostly neutral mobs and Suramar market. While the mobs are 110 in these areas hopefully turnout should be good enough that people murder all the mobs and you’ll be able to walk freely.

1 Like

:heart:

Thank you! I’ll probably be there (and not be square) then :wink:

Glad to see this going ahead again! Looking forward to it. Especially interested in this ‘zoo’.

I am Priest Zarival Songstrand and this is the finest market on the citad-… Suramar.

2 Likes

Shameless Bump. With the 18th of October looming ever closer the Melody is hard at work organizing the events taking place. However if your character is looking for a business opportunity, we’ve a few stalls still available in the market area. Feel free to get in touch.

2 Likes

I’m not supposed to give my opinion buuuuuuuuuut, This is going to be the most ambitious crossover since infinity war

3 Likes

Me gonna make sure dat Durb’s Surprise Boxes be at dis market, so come for chance to win big shinies!

4 Likes

Added to the Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

Great initiative! Hope you have a great time!

6 Likes

Thank you kind forum gnome :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

“The Five Deadly Venoms” will be here, without any heretical goods.

1 Like

This sounds like alot of fun. I’ll be sure to visit. <3

1 Like

With exactly one week to go until the Moonlight Market we would like to extend the invitation to anyone wishing to host a store during the main event. Contact us in game or on the forums if you have any questions!

2 Likes

What is a Melody without a good ol’ dance?

Proud to see my darling babies hit the ballroom floor during the Market. Who will be the best dancer? I mean can anyone really top the reining dance champion, Erena?