[H-RP] The Reliquary Institute

IC:
History always repeats itself. To know what the future holds, we are best to research the past and uncover that which has happened before. Ancient ruins hold more knownledge than one could imagine. Old books hold more wisdom than the wisest of elders. We are to dedicate our resources to researching these old vessels of knownledge to prepare ourselves for the brewing storm.

Greetings citizen of the Horde.

Have you found yourself to be interested in the persuit of knownledge or the recovery of relics? Would you want to earn a pretty penny to make your wandering and travelling easier? Perhaps you are just in need of learned companions?

The Reliquary Institute, established by the first headmaster, Headmaster Colgaze, now under the guidance of the esteemed Headmistress Dawnharvest, is currently hiring travellers, wanderers, relic hunters and scholars to reinforce their expeditionary forces as to conduct their work and research around the world of Azeroth with a higher grade of efficiency.

Interested? Swing by the Reliquary Headquarter in the Royal Exchange, or send a letter to the establishment!

OOC:
So a big dark portal has opened up in the coldest butthole on Azeroth, everything’s changing and nothing will ever be the same again so they’re saying! Which leaves a question…why not try a lovely new guild to refresh those dusty social circles and bring some new faces into your day to day.

The Reliquary is first and foremost a well-tended, selective but very warm and inviting group on our beloved Horde side of things. Now, we’re not very big, we’re not particularly strict (so long as you behave yourself and know how to be a good immersive role player, like I know you can be!) but what we are is a great place to spend your free time. So what’s on offer I hear you ask? Glad you did, let me detail for YOU a list of things you could expect from your first week aboard.
We’ve got:

• A social group of friendly types, not too sensitive and not too rough. They’ll treat you just right.
  • A variety of character backgrounds, races and roleplay styles of which you are bound to find you fit in somewhere.
  • Somewhat active PvP and PvE aspirations. Naturally we’re not massive on this, but if you want to pitch an idea you’ll likely get a few chumps to come along with ya!
  • An experienced DM and officer core who really like to put some thought and love into their events and make sure that you experience a hearty, wholesome story arch that makes it worth your precious weekend or mid-week sessions!
  • Lastly it’s a place that whilst it has structure, if you feel there’s something that you can add that will enhance to experience for everyone…we leave the book open. It’s a place where each member can really get back what they decide to put into the place.

So go DM or Whisper the boss elf for a chat or an interview today, it’s free.
Boss Elf to whisper/send a mail to: ArĂŻena (main) Arienara (alt)

3 Likes

And before I forget. A big thanks to my paperfox Shakira for helping me write this post~~

1 Like

Seems like a nice place. I would recommend it.

2 Likes

Mhmm, it could use some more goblins, don’t you think?

It could use some more ren’dorei, I dare say.

1 Like

Perhaps, will you be the one that’ll dare brave the city and the magic to come and sign up? I promise you we won’t kill you on sight yet.

2 Likes

But you might very well be too busy snorting blood thistle to make such a thing reality Ari.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll be there soon! Just tell all the demon hunters and Nightborne to leave the city.

1 Like

Don’t judge me and my bloodthistle addiction >:C

1 Like

Consider it done!!

A bit too late i’m afraid, you druggie.

1 Like

I’ll stab you with a live squirrel for insulting me and my bloodthistle >:C

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.