[H-RP] The Rookery

[ unconvincing bird call ]

1 Like

[ an even more unconvincing bird call ]

[ glares into the distance while idly buttering a jam sandwich ]

1 Like

Butter me backwards and call me Dot, come have a chat 19:00 ST Thursdays at The Purple Lantern in Silverpine Forest. All factions, races and otherworldly horrors welcome.

One of your feisty crows took off with one of my eyeballs.

Generally, I wouldnā€™t be too concerned, thereā€™s always a lost gnome in Silverpine to replenish my optical needs, but this particular 'ball was a present from my auntie Bethel.

She used to make me the most majestic Murloc jam tarts, but Iā€™ve no longer got any taste buds, or functioning stomach to enjoy such guilty pleasures.

My question is, what are you going to do to resolve this issue?

Yours Sinisterly,

Harold Rotter.

1 Like

Dear Mr. Rotter,

We have performed a brief search among the birdsā€™ baubles and I regret to inform you that we found no auntie-worthy eyeballs.

I understand your distress upon losing such a valued body part and would gladly help with resolving this issue. May I ask how you identified the bird as one of ours?

If it was indeed our crow, you deserve compensation. Might I suggest a replacement?

I believe we have a limited selection of eyeballs, some of which may be to your liking. At this moment I fail to recall if they are pickled or not, but we would be prepared to part with some of them as a gesture of goodwill and to dissolve any tension pertaining to the aforementioned incident.

If you have any preference regarding the colour, size, or age, do let us know and we will try to accommodate.

Kind regards,
Val Couvillion

1 Like

I stumbled upon the concept through your twitter account, Ashwood, and it is such a wonderful niche project ā€” here, have a bump!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, Mastram. The bump is very much appreciated! :smile:

We have a new website, so thatā€™s a thing. ā€” www.therookeryarchives.com

2 Likes