[H-RP] The Sabertusk Pact - Supporting Saurfang’s Horde! 👹

As a member of the Pact I have to say I really enjoy being a part of it. I may have missed a few event here and there, but I can’t help but love the community, my friend, and the RPs we have. It’s definitely a nice guild to be in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest the 5 weeks time i have been a member of the Pact, have been some of the best weeks i have rped with someone in WoW. I have really enjoyed my time here, the Pact is full of very friendly people and I have made friends in the Pact in a short amount of time so it is most certainly a good guild to be in if you are looking for that :grin:

2 Likes

For some reason it won’t let me post on my main so sorry for that !

I’m pleased to announce that we are constantly growing, we had over 20 people online during our monthly feast celebration and most of the days, even during weekdays, we’ve got people RPing in the afternoon and evenings.

If you want to join our awesome family then contact either Vosri(the GM), Nezuumi(me), Xarkule, Sehit or Lunedrax. If you want to collaborate or ally with our guild then shoot one of us a message too or even post in this thread, we’re always happy to work with other peeps. :heart:

bump We are still going strong! As of events of patch 8.2.5, the Sabertusk Pact was seen marching on Orgrimmar with Saurfang’s rebels, proudly representing the true Horde!

Due to unstable political situation(Who the heck is a warchief now???) we had temporarily stopped donating coin to the governing body of the Horde, spending it on beyblades Pact’s needs instead. We also abide by the peace ‘treaty’ between Horde and Alliance, however with obvious distrust and prejudice. We still however hunt down hostile Alliance peeps, and even remaining loyalists of Banshee Queen!

1 Like

Had an absolute blast RP-ing out a brawling tournament of sorts with the Sabertusk Pact! I hope we cross paths once more and I still want a rematch against Skull!

2 Likes

Yeah it was a blast! Took part in the event as Van’rohk(since my main cant fight xD) and y’all were really fun to rp with <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.