[H-RP] The Spiritwood Tribe 🐮

Thank you to our DM, Truun and ORB and the Tribe for the amazing event last night.

We’re out travelling at the moment but soon to return to Kalimdor in the coming weeks.

If you do see us, we always welcome walk up rp :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m still a little cross with Truun and Akule for deciding to give Stinky a proper burial. There was good eating on that Worgen.

OOC I still love the Spiritwood Tribe. Just a lovely bunch.

3 Likes

Thank you Rotwild :smiley:

We’re so close to being back on Kalimdor now!

Be good to catch up with everyone in the coming days <3

1 Like

We’d like to thank everyone who we saw during the Winters Veil celebrations over the last few days :heart:.

Everyone in the Tribe had a lovely time.

We’re all looking forward to more rp opportunities with you all in 2022 :tada::champagne::confetti_ball:

We’d like to get in early and everyone in the Tribe would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year.

We all hope you have an amazing evening and that there will be plenty of rp in 2022 as well as plenty of new friendships created and special memories in Azeroth and out of it.

Sometimes the grass seems greener on the other side. But in this case, it’s safe to say that the pastures are as green as a Windows XP desktop with these moos! My guildies have been having a great time joining up with them and sharing some great adventures with them, with plenty more to come I’m sure!

2 Likes

The Red Blades are enjoying the company of the Spiritwood Tribe. Good people.

Always happy to share the road with these magnificent bovine creatures!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.