[H-RP] The Spiritwood Tribe

The rite of vision was completed and signs were given at the end for all three of the tribes in attendance!

We’ll be travelling north next week, we’ll put the dates on here, but anyone who would like to join us, try out Tauren rp, or even just travel with a load of Tauren (hopefully there will be plenty of Tauren though, who will meet us on the travels), would be most welcome!

3 Likes

I’d like to try out your guild. I’m looking for a tauren themed guild.

1 Like

You’d be more than welcome Kahnuk, feel free to join our discord or whisper / send an in game mail :grinning:

1 Like

Sunday evening the Tribes will be travelling from Camp Mojache, then West in Feralas and setting up camp for a night or two near Grommash Hold before moving onward.

Anyone who would like to meet us up either in Camp Mojache (before 8:30 realm time on Sunday) just before we leave or our camp site near Grommash Hold would be welcome!

Feel free to message / mail me in game, on here on on our discord if you’ve any questions.

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Elder Crones Musings

Kawape walked deep into the forest, to a place where many of her totems were kept secluded.

She thought back to the signs given to her by the spirits in the rite of vision and pondered their meaning.

Slowly she walked between the seven totems before her, looking carefully at each image upon them.

Some on the first totem had come to pass, she knew this… hindsight was a wonderful thing she mused to herself. Moving onto the second, she saw images which she recognised. Spirits represented as air were carved upon it, at the base of the totem itself. It appeared the spirits were travelling up the totem, but in front of them were many obstacles slowing them down. She thought back to the rite of vision and pouted, “The spirits, they want us to travel” she whispered.

She then sighed at this and grunted while looking down at her old legs, shrugging she looked back to the totem. She followed the trail of the spirits slowly, some obstacles appeared large, others small. The exact meaning of the obstacles she could not discern, but she knew it would cause difficulties for those who were to travel.

She pulled some hide from around her waist and laid it out on the floor in front of her.

Carefully she drew the symbols and shapes carved upon the totem onto the hide as best she could, attempting to give possible meanings next to each of the symbols.

After many hours she had finished, she took the time to roll the hide carefully up and tie it closed.

After spending some time listening to the sounds of the forest she turned and closed her eyes, meditating and communing with the ancestors. A sudden change in temperature around the Crone caused her to shiver, something wasn’t quite right…

She opened her eyes and saw a mist descend around herself and the totems, shapes swirling and taking forms briefly. She blinked and then narrowed her eyes, “Hmm, it seems the spirits wish for me to stay for a time within Feralas” she said aloud.

She snorted and picked up the hide, wrapped neatly she wrote upon it the name Khitava, she then placed it under her arms as she left the sacred ground where much Corn Pollen grew.

As she was leaving she turned and said to the spirits, “I shall follow your guidance… for now. But when the time comes I am needed, I shall go, in the meantime, Khitava may have use of this”.

She turned abruptly and stomped back to Camp Mojache, Khitava had better get this sooner rather than later she mused.

2 Likes

And so we’re now half way through Feralas, after battling Grimtotem attempting to steal our Kodo’s and Ogres nearly overwhelming us, we now settle close to the Elf settlement Feathermoon (but not too close) at coords 49:34.

We’ll likely stay for a night or two before moving onto our next camp spot in Feralas, so if you find yourselves in the area, feel free to approach (blue or red side!).

Feel free to whisp / mail us or join our discord (invite code is above) if you’d like to come and join us at any point.

2 Likes

And so we’ve arrived at camp number 2 in Feralas.

The journey was a short one but eventful.

We’ve encountered a cultist in a cave, sacrificing animals, Tauren… possibly elves, to try and appease his master who he can no longer hear.

Dispatched, we wandered north and came across a poisoned moonwell, but some in the group did not want to destroy it and stop it from infecting the land for fear that the elves would blame us for it’s corruption.

Moving on quickly we arrived at our camp with our full load of supplies.

Behind us though, there seems to be someone or something following, perhaps Grimtotem or even Elves, we’re yet to find out… but any wanting to travel along with us as we move on, you’re more than welcome.

Currently set up at 42:22, please do message us, or let us know on here and we can be around to say hi!

6 Likes

And so the with the conclusion of the Dance of the Earth Mother gathering and Pikialo Moot, we’ve now travelled with the Proudhorn Tribe back to Camp Ataya in Feralas, before moving north, into Mashan’she (Desolace).

Feel free to come by and say hello!

3 Likes

Mikial sat and stared out into the cool Desolace wastes. Fire cracked and rustled behind him as the many clans of strangers shuffled and slept. He sighed. Over there, way over there, was the stone where they had buried him. It was a year now. Longer. The leaves had died and fallen and been born again. Cycles upon cycles. Life, death, ash on the winds of eternity.

Falax the wolf made a noise like a thoughtful hmm and looked at him. You feel it too don’t you, old warrior? He ran his hands through the noble beast’s pale fur. Out there, way out there, was where it had all begun to end. Or perhaps it was earlier than that. Perhaps it was when the sickness came, or perhaps it was when the Quilboar ran them off into the Mountains. Or maybe it was their first sin that finished them off. Maybe there was just no more space for nomads.

Death brings new life and the change of the seasons. They had found safety, for now, and friends from other tribes. Akulé, Kotur, Grulun, Khitava, he had faith in them. Now the war was over, now the world had changed.

There was always hope, he thought, in change.

It’s been over a year since the Proudhorn were last in Desolace, can you believe that?

We’re having a great time with Akulé and the other Tauren RPers we’ve met along our travels. The meeting between the Shu’halo and the Kaldorei seems to have gone well – we’ll see if time proves it productive.

I’m very excited to see what comes next. Thank you again to Akulé for having us, you’re doing wonders for the Horde / Tauren community!

7 Likes

Today I, Denaweto, have joined the Spiritwood Tribe. I am looking forward to meeting all of you in events to come!

4 Likes

The Spiritwood Tribe has begun to recruit more Taurens to strengthen the tribe. If you are interested in joining, whisper me Akulé or Kawape or leave a message here. We look forward to growing and expanding the Tauren RP community.

May the winds be at your back.

3 Likes

Stay safe out there, Tauren friends! Feralas is turning into a hostile environment!

3 Likes

Would you accept lower level Tauren into the Tribe, as they are leveling up? :slight_smile:

I’m very enthusiastic about joining the Tauren community, but leveling is kind of a chore to get through, so want to take my time a bit.

3 Likes

Denaweto, it’s amazing to have you in the guild along with the new recruits recently!

Got to say a big massive thank you to you!

Seems to be! It’s good to see Feralas getting busy!

Absolutely! I’m spoiling tonight my partner with an attempt at cooking a three course dinner (doesn’t usually go too well), but about tomorrow as normal :smiley:

Feel free to whisper / come up to any of us though or send a mail in game (feel free to join the discord too!)

5 Likes

Great! :slight_smile: Bon appetit for tonight, haha. I’ll find one of you in game today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

I will be back online today, I was busy busy.
Thank you very much for the compliment Akulé! It’s lovely to be part of the tribe! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whisper us any time in game friend!
The height of your level does not matter. It’s the size of your heart that counts.

May the winds be at your back.

3 Likes

Welcome to all our new members.

Tonight some of our new members undertook the rite of vision and discovered their totem animal :smiley:

We’re back off to Desolace now, to Karnum’s Glade, it’s amazing how many have joined, it’s lovely to see so many Tauren rp’ers!

We’ll close recruitment for a short time, just to let us all get settled, but we’d love to see and welcome any Tauren rp’ers who’d like to come and join us for social rp and join in our ceremonies :smiley:

5 Likes

I am SO glad to see there is a new Tauren guild active on the server! I miss the days of being able to wander around Mulgore and find several guilds RPing there. Where are you guys usually based, and do you host community nights like Village Hours? We’d love to visit you guys some time, and welcome you to The Sepulcher and our Night Market in turn! :heart:

3 Likes