[H-RP] The Tauwahe tribe, Tauren Kodo tamers of the Horde

Great people to RP with, would highly recommend if you are looking for some quality Tauren RP.

6 Likes

I love to Roleplay in this Guild. Sometimes I arrive with not so good mood because of irl stuff, but then I roleplay here and my mood gets immediately better. Great people here and I can only look forward to everything that will happen rp wise. Can’t wait for the next Event to happen!

7 Likes

Currently we are away from the Dry Hills camp, as we have taken on a nomad, hunting after a herd of mighty kodos towards the south. The tribe is currently in Bloodhoof village, were we ended up saving a travelling caravan from the Far Delvers as it was assulted just outside Thunder bluff!

5 Likes

Only met these guys as a passers by but they are truelly a clas act. Good Rp whereever.

4 Likes

Stumbled upon them myself in Orgrimmar. Might want to buy a kodo soon :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

In the south of Mulgore: The darkness around them was something the chieftain had never seen before. He shivvered in his saddle as the Dark Harpy Queen laughed and cawed at the Tauwahes predicament. Surrounded by undead gnolls and goblins, he felt a brief moment of tiredness. As if his age had finally caught up to him, in the most dire of moments. All seemed lost but luckily his tribe was not as concerned with the scenery as the Chieftain was. Maburo for some reason… Started to dance, and as Bokan began taunting the harpy Queen aswell, their misdirection gave Kahuli the oppertunity to get a few arrows straight into her wings. Taking away her ability of flight, and their kodos and battering was relentless, she did not stand a chance of the uncomming stampede. Within seconds they had broken loose and managed to escape to Bloodhoof.

In the north of Mulgore: They managed to climb out of one hell only to fall into another. They had barely dismounted in Bloodhoof, when they heard the warcries and calls for aid in the north. The chieftain felt none of his lack of streangth, or age this time, but only fury as someone was attacking around the entire realm of Mulgore. The Tauwahe charged mounted towards Thunder bluff. By the roadside, not far ahead they saw two shadowy figures fighting a group of travelling vulperas. None in the tribe hesitated, not for a moment. And as the giant kodos clashed into battle, the mighty Tauwahe riding them, the chieftain felt pride. Tho he had never seen his tribe in a fight like this before. He was now made confident that they were as strong as they ever needed to fight of any threat.
The two banshees were swiftly trampled and crushed between the tribe and the caravan. The chieftain offered his services to the vulperas. As they went back into the village, he heard the most disturbing news. This night was not the first time the undead, or dead had awoken in Mulgore. Many of the braves had been scattered around the area to fight them off. The peaceful plains of Mulgore, was now a inferno of undead, zombies, or awakened vile creatures whatever their name and masters origin. The chieftain pondered long and hard that night. His mind not able to rest.

7 Likes

A bond of friendship and trade was made today. Friendship, and kodo’s.

Thanks for the neat little RP!

6 Likes

I enjoyed RP. Guild share experience and support. Looking forward for next events. That is what I was looking for!

6 Likes

The Chieftain smiled as the other tauren, handled the situation. Tho the kodo, named Nanaofoot, was abit of a rascal, she was seemingly calmer by the presence of the Spiritwalker. The Chieftain nodded towards the sky and embraced the spirits acceptance, the two would be companions. He did however frown upon his own realisation that he was not able to simple give the mighty kodo to the male of the Stampede.
So he cleared his throat and said: “I must of course. Ask for a trade, as I do not have so much wealth in my tribe to give her to you Spiritwalker.”. “There is a time for transaction indeed to be done” - Spiritwalker replied.
The chieftain nodded and moved his hand and arm towards the camps great tent in a welcoming gesture. His voice low and gentle, a great calm swept over his chest and spirit: “Come let us talk not over her, but over a bite to eat with the others.”

Or first real trade with another tribe went down last night and we are on the edge of our seats by excitment. Hope to have more tribes/ allies meet up soon and trade more. And a thank you to the Stampede and the Vulpera Zee who came by aswell. Was a great night.

If you, YES, YOU , points at you- the player- by the computer, wants to get some tauren rp or to get your warkodo for any character, make sure to swing us by or leave a comment below :wink:

5 Likes

Tonight will be another night of fun events. Last time some members in the tribe found out that some pouchers were doing some nasty buisness in Desolace, and the tracks trailed west towards the sea. What will come of this? If u are interested in joining up, come on by and seek us out. Taurens that are still outsiders will also have a chance to get into the tribe abit more.

Tonight will start with a fighttraining session and maybe- just maybe end up in a track and kill operation. For nature- for the wild lands- For the Tauwahe!

3 Likes

And not only that there was a great hunt-kill event tonight. As a bonus I hear we also captured no less then three new kodos from a stinking poucher and a goblin!

The herd will soon be updated as soon as we have settled on their names :wink:

3 Likes

Cool to see, hope to see you lads sometime to smack you from above :wink: From one clan of tamers to another.

3 Likes

The elder looked upon the younger tauren Tayee Stonehoof with a stern face and listened. Tayee held forth his offering, he first huntingbow, and spoke with- what the chieftain took as- a clear and confident voice. "We are taught to make ourself a bow when we are young, to master the hunt we must learn every curve and splinter."
Chieftain Chaveyo did not smile, tho he was very happy. He always had this serious face whenever a ceremony was to be done. For it was a part of the test, to continue even tho the elder was not his usual happy and smiling self. To remain loyal even in doubt. Tayee however showed no doubt in his request to join the tribe. This pleased the old tauren, and he would embrace the hunter with open arms to the family. Chaveyo Thunderhoof acccepted the offering, and gave his own mark to the new tribesmember, the Tatanka. The young Tayee walked into the lake, and dipped his head into the fresh water and reemerged as a newborn to the tribe, Chaveyo smiled. For yet another member was now part of his tribe.

Yet another member to our growing tribe was given the first trial yesterday and passed! We hope that even more will find their way to us soon. If you have a tauren or are intrested in the classical way of RP, please give us a poke and seek us out. Also a shoutout to the vulpera Wulu and pandaren Blightbear for attending. <3

3 Likes

This seems like a cool concept and is something that has got my interest. I hope to chat to you soon about it.

6 Likes

Hi and ofc mate, glad you found us. Just let us know if you want a introduction, we are haveing several things going down this comming week, all for good fun :wink: Hope to hear from you soon.

4 Likes

This is a great guild. Brilliant RP but also very friendly take to it.

5 Likes

Tonight we are comming to the Mu´sha celebrations of Mulgore. All taurens are welcomed to come and get some facial paintings and or (attempt) to ride kodos.

We also got our newest additions to the herd updated, see the Chieftains OP to see what we offer :wink:
See you tonight.

4 Likes

Great night last night, had a blast hanging with so many taurens at the Mu´sha marking. We managed to sell yet another pair of kodos and we are now moving on towards the north. Stonetalon here we come!

5 Likes

Another day of lovely RP ends. I can’t explain how much fun the RP is here, just truly amazing. I can only recommend it to everyone. Even just taking a peek will be more then enough.
If you miss out a day or part of an event, you will be welcomed back warmly and be introduced on what has happened. Being complete part of the next event you attend then is just natural. Everyone gets involved and every action will have a meaning in the current situation.
I am just having so much fun in this Guild. Keep it up Chieftain! We believe in you!

3 Likes

The Chieftain laughed with a loud and low base of his voice as he embraced Niraku Cloudhorn in a hug, his own belly and cloth drenched as Niraku just came from the lake. The Chieftain smiled and looked towards the crowd watching. “For the Tauwahe. For Niraku!” The crowd cheered and the old bull smiled, his heart and mind was in what they had done the last months. From nothing he had grasped his tribe from the claws of death and nothingness. But the Chieftains thoughts were interrupted by a hand.
A lonely hand in the crowd was raised, it was Maanh the Hunter who also wished to participate in a Test of Loyalty. Chaveyo Thunderhoof smiled dissappered as he accepted Maanh to approach. It was not because he did not like Maanh, but instead he felt it was necessary to have the same look no matter who approached him during the trial. This was the face he had met on his own test. And this was the face all would meet. A serious, a calm, a stern gaze. It was as much apart of the test as the need for the offering.
As he watched Maanh, passing the test and walk into the lake aswell for a swim, he started to reminisce again. About the wars, the latest years of war that had depleted his tribe They now had made a first successful Kodo drive from Desolace to Stonetalon. Such a thing had not been done in many years. He was so utterly proud of them. All of them, for without the members, the tribe would´ve been lost.

Thank you for the kind words Bokan <3.
But yes yesterday was a great event aswell! We managed to push a herd of kodos from Desolace towards Stonetalon so they get better grass and food. And not only that we almost trampled two wanderers, but lo-and-behold they were not angry but instead asked to join us.

But the night- did it end there? Nope… Two of our unsworn took the dredded Test of Loyalty and passed!

On Sunday we will start to drove the Herd back towards the east and the Barrens once more. Hope to see even more Taurens then :wink:

3 Likes