[H-RP] The Tirisfallen (Closing down - New project WIP!)

I really like this concept for the Tirisfallen since it somewhat fits with what my own forsaken have been going trough with for the past mounths and so and it is intresting to say the least. I also have a question for you Corvenus. Do you accept forsaken apothecaries that also uses some more daker magic that is not void related?

2 Likes

If you do be sure to let us know, Corvenus is a proud member of The Conclave and has worked with priests of all denominations, and while a Priest of the Light accepts the duality of his people and those who lean towards the Shadow as part of the fabric of things.

Corvenus’ sister is a Warlock, having once been a mage. He loves and accepts her choices, knowing that she uses them for the good of their people. He strives for The Tirisfallen to be a bridge between who they were as Humans and citizens of Lordaeron and who their experiences as undead has made them as Forsaken. He believes there is room for greater diversity, and richness, in their lives. The apothecaries play an important role in the wellbeing of their people, finding treatments for aliments and the like. Providing they used their knowledge to help their people, were safe in their practices and fundamentally kind and good natured he’d welcome them!

1 Like

Alright thanks for the awnser Corvenus, Looking forward to rping with you in the near future I hope.

1 Like

Corvenus and his brother are currently in Orgrimar for this week, before venturing back to Lordaeron. Looking forward to rping with you too!

3 Likes

I would implore any former members of the Silver Hand or Lordaeron military to consider finding the Tirisfallen if you have no loyalty to Slyvanas Windrunner and a desire to continue doing your duties from life, in death.

The people of Lordaeron may be dead, but not damned.

1 Like

Howdy Light lovin’ brother from another mother!

Had the pleasure of running into Corvenus in Orgrimmar today; meaning the number of IC forsaken I know of who worship the Light has increased by 100%*!

*(To two).

But! Look to be a fab bunch, with a fab leader; will absolutely be interacting with them when I’m not rushing in all guns blazing at villains nobody’s ever heard of!

2 Likes

It was a particular pleasure to run into Kaitylinn! Representing the Light loving undead, we’re ready to go on tour!

I’m looking forward to a weird mix of gun-toting adventures and pious sermons in our future!

2 Likes

This looks cool.
Would love to join up, once I’m the appropriate level.

1 Like

I’ve never RPed a Forsaken before but this looks like such a good concept, it’s nice to see non-loyalist Forsaken RP for a change:) good luck with the guild!

3 Likes

This sounds promising. If you find your self exploring the southern stretches of Silverpine at one time or another, feel free to notify the NFB and we will certainly welcome the RP it brings. I promise we wont attack on sight.

1 Like

I guess we will have to bring Apollyon to that place then…

We’d love to welcome you, we don’t have a level restriction and I will be around today so feel free to drop me a message. Corvenus is splitting his time between helping at The Sepulcher and helping in Orgrimmmar so between that we can sort something out!

Thank you! I wanted to do justice to The Desolate Council and forskaen as seen in “Before the Storm”. As they say in the novel: sure, plenty of Forsaken end up being darker characters, but for everyone plague spreading apothecary scornful of the leaving are easily a dozen “regular folk” trying to make the best they can of what they’ve got, and we’re there for them.

This would be cool! Corvenus is a gentle sort, as much a priest of the Conclave as he is a Forsaken. We’re based at The Sepulcher focused on community stuff, but drop me a /w in game and maybe we can cross paths and see where they lead!

3 Likes

This would be cool! Corvenus is a gentle sort, as much a priest of the Conclave as he is a Forsaken. We’re based at The Sepulcher focused on community stuff, but drop me a /w in game and maybe we can cross paths and see where they lead!

Well, if as you say you start going about the Silverpine area, gathering mementos and stuff like that, you are almost certainly gonna run into one of our outlying patrols that patrol southern Silverpine, they are there as an early warning sistem (RP wise, naturally). So once they spot you, they are more then likely going to inform the rest of us and we will probably come and check whats up.

So have language pots with ya, ok? :slight_smile:

PS: Having with you a forsaken who’s Gilnean by birth may buy you some good will from us. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or perhaps a certain old Knight?

1 Like

Becarefull to not hurt them though :stuck_out_tongue: We may be around as well!

3 Likes

Freedom too the people of Lordearon!
Rise up forsaken of the Tirisfallen! Rise and shine!

1 Like

This seems like a very interesting idea for a guild, I’ve always liked the idea of RPing a “good” Forsaken per se, it’s nice to see a guild with that kind of idea in mind. Seems like something I may be interested in, once I write up my Priest’s profile and stuff properly.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you like the idea! I can’t take all the credit, the book Before the Storm did a very good job of shedding light on the life and general sentiments of many “regular” undead, folks who found themselves no longer part of the living but hadn’t lost themselves in that process. Given all of it, and the direction of the Forsaken wind, I saw a chance to contribute something different to the community. Drop me a message when ever you have your character mapped out, look forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

I’ll definitely make sure to once I’ve got things written up! Been interested in an idea like this and in getting into an RP guild for a bit now, so I’ll make sure to remember!

3 Likes

This sounds like a perfect guild for Rosie :blush:

She’s rather timid compared to many of her kind but holds a lot of strong beliefs in her head. Even after half a decade, she is still coming to terms with the loss of her previous life but has found that helping others feel more ‘human’ has brought her great solace (she currently works as a physician, working alongside mages who fix the Forsaken after injury/ death.)

3 Likes