[H-RP] The Tirisfallen (Closing down - New project WIP!)

She sounds glorious, and a great fit for The Tirisfallen! I’ll be online this evening if you’d like to RP.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try to get on tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guild is pretty nice, shoutout to Corvenus for free blankets and tea.

2 Likes

Thank you!

In other news:
The Tirisfallen and Sepulcher Parish Council are hiring an Inn Keeper! Undead applicants are preferred, write to Corvenus if interested!

You’ll find a link to our poster on the notice board of the Argent Archives.

5 Likes

So far this guild sounds interesting. Might bring a forsaken your way. You guys allow a forsaken spider breeder?

2 Likes

As long as that Forsaken shares our values for the future of the Undead, for sure!

1 Like

Very wholesome group of undead who offered my troll a place to stay in Sepulcher’s guest house for free even after he has been rude to them!

4 Likes

We’re very happy to share our new and improved Argent Archives page with all the latest information on the The Tirisfallen along with some beautiful graphics!

Sadly I can’t yet share links (Come on Trust Level 3!) but be sure to check us out on there!

3 Likes

You can post it with ‘ on each side (or if it’s at the other way never remember) or write spaces between the words :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can use the preformatted text option at the top of the text box (it does the same thing)

1 Like

Fingers crossed…

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/193436?

4 Likes

Worked fine!

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/193436

1 Like

Never seen a better thought out concept before! Makes me want to level a forsaken and join right away.

1 Like

You’re a star, thank you!!!

Thank you, that’s really nice of you to say! We’re always keen to welcome folks new to Undead RP who look for a more civilian, social and progressive/ moderate and world affirming portrayal of the Undead.

1 Like

Ye unholy tentacled gods of the dark depths-!!

That’s a ruddy good AA page. Looking awesome Corvenus!

1 Like

That is indeed a very pretty AA page, and as I said before I really like the idea, particularly with the fleshing out from the page!

Big love

1 Like

My journey as undead has started haha, will find you sometime soon!

2 Likes

Looks cool, just recently faction changed this warrior from human. Plan on creating a story of his rise to undeath. I rp’d this guy as a human for many years! Might come over to you lot if youll have me!

3 Likes

Recently found this gem from the past again, good times! https://i.imgur.com/IkObr62.png

I hope things are going well so far, sadly I got not enough time to join up otherwise I would’ve certianly done so!

2 Likes

Of course, we’d love to hear more of your character. We actually have a few recently risen characters, victims of the 4th War, helping them is very much something we’re interested in!

The Enclave of Menethil lives on in The Tirisfallen! Perhaps in time you’ll find yourself free, and with any luck we’ll be there to welcome you!

2 Likes