[H-RP]: The Umbrage Academy 📖 [[DISCONTINUED]]

I would join for Gwyl, stay for the fun and remember the events. <3
I recommend them if you want to learn more about the darker magics of Azeroth and how the utilise them. Super friendly crew and solid officers.

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of meeting many folks from this guild at a recent campaign, super friendly and chill to be around! Also very fun RP concept, I recommend!

4 Likes

I recently Encountered these guys during a campaign and I will say they are awesome rpers and I got nothing bad to say about them.

2 Likes

Would be very interested in the alliance side. Even if there is none, a certain more or less neutral individual would be very interested to partake in the activities…

2 Likes

I’d just like to thank this man (Alrodan) for hosting this campaign. Even if he only joins for Gwyl. Big sadge.

It was an absolute blast, and we’re definitely looking forward to something else down the line.

I would like to just take this to publically thank all of the guilds represented at that campaign for being there and making it feel so special. Brilliant marketing strategy. Advertising the guild was ez clap.

The Accord, Stormwind Investigations, The Spectral Watch/Enclave, Drakefang Warband, Greyheart Enclave, Hand of Agony.

And then all of the individuals who joined in as well - such as Arroweyejack (and his pesky Kazoo).

It was absolutely lovely. So from our guild to each of theirs, and all of the individuals inbetween - thank you for having us.

Please give them all some love as well.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Hope people are doing well.

In light of recent news, and with people losing interest in the game, there are quite a lot of absences, breaks and so on with many guilds here on Argent Dawn, and ours is no different.

Unfortunately during this time, we also lost one of our beloved regulars, and one of our officers in Valdrex announced he was stepping down. We wish both Valdrex and Comar all the best with finding either a new home for themselves and their characters, or just to enjoy their break away from things. Our door remains open to them if they do wish to come back down the line.

However, our guild has been ‘enjoying’ a break for the past few weeks. My own absence included in the list. Whilst we will be looking to resume things at some stage down the line, we aren’t sure as to a timescale. Ultimately it could be in a week, or in two months. It’s hard to say.

Just wanted to give everyone an update as to why we may have been silent as of late. We’re still here. Just doing different things and I think everyone’s kinda glad that the foot on the gas pedal has lifted for a while. With any luck, when we come back we’ll all feel refreshed and be able to kick things right up to gear again with renewed vigor.

Again, hope people are keeping well. Of course, many of us are still available in game for contact, RP, and so on. Don’t be a stranger! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone. Following everything that’s been going on, we wanted to just announce that our guild is closing. Not necessarily disbanding, but we’re going to stop RPing as a guild.

There are a few factors behind it, but for the most part it can be combined as a “game is rapidly declining”, “close to impossible to recruit for” and just “not having it in me anymore”.

Which sucks. It was a cool niche and I loved the guild. I really did. I just feel like I let the guild down and wasn’t able to lead it correctly, which only accentuated the issue for me.

We might still remain a guild ingame for people to hang in, though that’s their choice. And we might still be around IC in a sense of teaching people, but that’ll be more private tutoring, and not “official academy business”.

I just want to thank everyone who supported this guild, everyone who was a part of it, and give some special love to Gwylathiel for being my Co-GM and my support throughout all of this.

I wish him, and everyone else in the guild, the best of luck in finding somewhere or something else for them, and I hope they sincerely find enjoyment in whatever, or wherever, they choose to go next.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.