[H-RP] 🦊 Vulpera Caravan - The Dust Scavengers

[X] Doubt

Maybe too much.

They never were a threat. They’re certainly unpleasant to have around so long as they don’t change their ways.

1 Like

You know? You are right, i shouldn’t be wasting my time in trying to change others minds for the better. After all you maybe are all teens with is own view of the world, that is not flexible enough yet to see or accept others points of views. I should respect your stubborn behaviour and see it like a natural thing. I say sorry for even trying. Nice to chit chat with you anyway kids.

It’s okay, we already know you like to talk to children.

3 Likes

Are you seriously pulling the “You’re too dumb to discuss with.” card pal?

1 Like

Are you even related to this issue? I don’t recognize your nick from the game. This topic is not about discussion if kit rp is alright. Please leave this topic to DM’s.

Not dumb card, is just different card thing

I don’t, but I am concerned for your wellbeing.
You should take a break from online discourse and indulge in some introspection.

Bet I’m older than you lol

No he isn’t he’s just weird, hence why I told him to switch threads earlier.

2 Likes

I owe the Dust Scavengers an apology, firstly for assuming nefarious intentions on the parts of the officers and GM, in hindsight I was too quick to fire at you with that and I should’ve been more thoughtful. I also now owe an apology for engaging with the eyepatch weirdo in this thread because truthfully and honestly I thought it was the Keti thread where he spewed similarly trash cold takes.

For 100% transparency, I don’t have issues with officers or GMs who are just kinda open-minded or maybe a little naieve towards running their guild, and the fact that you’re considering change regarding kit/teen roleplay is commendable truly and honestly. I simply have issues when you have weirdos outright encouraging this sort of roleplay like Lipheron here, or who do that sort of roleplay themselves knowingly making almost everyone around them extremely uncomfortable.

:fox_face: off, scumbag.

4 Likes

He certainly changed his tone here compared to the last time he spoke in his own thread.

Go read back on it, he at the very least seemed enclined to listen. Now he just went full :clown_face: .

I’ll leave it here and remain on topic for the Dust Scavenger and present an apology for engaging the weirdo.

1 Like

Just put your toxicity at bay, if you are older than you say just show it. That said, have a nice evening.

Honestly.
I want to get over about this problem about my old guild.
I made a way better stronghold more better and strict rules etc.
i did what other people gave me as advice and we are do all along fine better then we did before. But this has something to do with the scavengers. not with me. not even with the old guild that doesn’t exist anymore. So keep that issue away from this thread!

now back on topic!

To draw us back on topic!
(Sorry Scavengers for the interim argument)

Where are the Scavengers now?
Whats happened recently?

Ah lovely.
And thank you all for your kind and encouraging words.
And of course i accept your appologies.
I am sorry we got off the wrong foot, it atleast seemed so to me.

As for your question Distant:

Currently the Scavengers have reached the Portal to Outland and are now at the Horde Stronghold repairing their wagons, fixing what got broken during the traveling trough the portal and onslaught of Demons that saw them as prey.
The Caravan is also exploring the broken plain of Hellfire Peninsula to see what treasures, wierd fauna and flora and other stuff they can find.
Maybe even to trade with back on Azeroth.

Before all that the monthy journey from Pandaria over Thunderbluff, with a small stop in Orgrimmar, then trough the Barrens and ending up shipwrecked in Westfall.
Followed by a dash trough Duskwood and a small stop in the Swamps of Sorrow.
Neglected maintenance in the Swamp was partly the reasons the Wagons are now broken down and the Scavengers are looking for help or help themselves in fixing it.

We are looking forward seeing you all back in RP, doesn’t matter if its Alliance OR Horde.

Sincerly

Caravan Mother Oari (Now home from work <3 )

5 Likes

And just a thank you to you all for rocking up to our Hallow’s End celebration tonight. It is the first time the Forlorn Order hosts something like this and it means a lot :purple_heart:

7 Likes

It was my pleasure to be there rotwild. it truly was :wink:

2 Likes

Was an amazing event, love it. Keep like that! So encouraging to make others RP. You are awesome guild and organizers! =)

Note: Yes, i was there. And i wasn’t toxic as you may believe.

1 Like

And. I was not there with cheeketi. But with keti whitefur herself. If you have one another event coming up. i would be gladly to be there friend :wink:

2 Likes

Accepted into the guild, allowed to spam meme channel with memes 10/10 guild

But in all honesty I have been in this guild for only a few days now and I am having a blast, the people here are good and they have the right ideas I’m looking forward to my future with them and how I’ll be able to contribute!

2 Likes

Warm sands, you sandy and not so-dusty people of Argent Dawn ! Sorry for bringing us too much to the forefront of the server’s posts but we gotta put things right !

We have elected on making a whole new post to present our guild, to make it more complete and answering more questions but also so the poster is our actual Caravan Mother and guild leader ! Looks better for representation, eh ?
Thus, please consider this post to now be an old relic that should be swallowed by the dunes ! Instead, you may continue finding more of us at this link :

Good trades and follow the dunes !
Silverfang Kheena

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.