[H-RP] 🦊 Vulpera Caravan - The Dust Scavengers

You, a child and their mysterious partner?
Look, children in relationships will never be done well IC. It’s worse than base level child RP.

Sure, kids have boyfriends/girlfriends, but they’re actual children with actual children. Anything from this that turns to RP is creepy AF.

1 Like

Could be.
Won’t be.
Has rarely ever been.

If you lot wanna act like full-grown adults pretending to play as children isn’t weird then fine, but over here in the realm of sanity, yeah. It’s weird. It’s unsettling. And I’m not accepting any of your crappy excuses as to otherwise.

1 Like

Hats off to you Oari, and to the other officers in your guild for that matter. I fully understand the want to be inclusive with a guild, both on an IC and OOC front, but I firmly believe that child roleplayers cause more harm than good.

Perhaps there are instances of people playing an IC child to an OOC relative, and if that is the case then fair play, but the vast, VAST majority of people playing underage characters I don’t think have any reason beyond nefarious intent.

1 Like

If you lack the expertise is not the kits problem, is yours. Be kind and humble if you lack the skills to do so.

My man out here acting like the guy has lost his job and his livelihood from cancel culture.

He can literally just RP as anything else without issue and move on.

1 Like

Look at what you’re writing honestly, do those seem like the words of a sane man to you?

I get it, your buddy is being disapproved of, you wanna stand up for them.
But maybe, just maybe, you should ponder the situation and consider whether or not maybe your buddy should improve.

actually my words are from a sane and wise man and open-minded. If you see them as a threat then you may ask yourself if is that my intention or just your perception.

You give me the same vibes as those furries who defend actual beastiality.
Please shut up.

2 Likes

[X] Doubt

Maybe too much.

They never were a threat. They’re certainly unpleasant to have around so long as they don’t change their ways.

1 Like

You know? You are right, i shouldn’t be wasting my time in trying to change others minds for the better. After all you maybe are all teens with is own view of the world, that is not flexible enough yet to see or accept others points of views. I should respect your stubborn behaviour and see it like a natural thing. I say sorry for even trying. Nice to chit chat with you anyway kids.

It’s okay, we already know you like to talk to children.

3 Likes

Are you seriously pulling the “You’re too dumb to discuss with.” card pal?

1 Like

Are you even related to this issue? I don’t recognize your nick from the game. This topic is not about discussion if kit rp is alright. Please leave this topic to DM’s.

Not dumb card, is just different card thing

I don’t, but I am concerned for your wellbeing.
You should take a break from online discourse and indulge in some introspection.

Bet I’m older than you lol

No he isn’t he’s just weird, hence why I told him to switch threads earlier.

2 Likes

I owe the Dust Scavengers an apology, firstly for assuming nefarious intentions on the parts of the officers and GM, in hindsight I was too quick to fire at you with that and I should’ve been more thoughtful. I also now owe an apology for engaging with the eyepatch weirdo in this thread because truthfully and honestly I thought it was the Keti thread where he spewed similarly trash cold takes.

For 100% transparency, I don’t have issues with officers or GMs who are just kinda open-minded or maybe a little naieve towards running their guild, and the fact that you’re considering change regarding kit/teen roleplay is commendable truly and honestly. I simply have issues when you have weirdos outright encouraging this sort of roleplay like Lipheron here, or who do that sort of roleplay themselves knowingly making almost everyone around them extremely uncomfortable.

:fox_face: off, scumbag.

4 Likes

He certainly changed his tone here compared to the last time he spoke in his own thread.

Go read back on it, he at the very least seemed enclined to listen. Now he just went full :clown_face: .

I’ll leave it here and remain on topic for the Dust Scavenger and present an apology for engaging the weirdo.

1 Like

Just put your toxicity at bay, if you are older than you say just show it. That said, have a nice evening.

Honestly.
I want to get over about this problem about my old guild.
I made a way better stronghold more better and strict rules etc.
i did what other people gave me as advice and we are do all along fine better then we did before. But this has something to do with the scavengers. not with me. not even with the old guild that doesn’t exist anymore. So keep that issue away from this thread!

now back on topic!

To draw us back on topic!
(Sorry Scavengers for the interim argument)

Where are the Scavengers now?
Whats happened recently?