[H-RP] Warband; The Ashen Division

Learn 2 play, noob.

1 Like

I cry deeply at my own failures. I should hang up the mantle as GM. :sob:

1 Like

Another bump of our own thread as well! We’re now fully back in the swing of things and recruitment is still OPEN - If you wish to find us in Orgrimmar feel free to interact and join up with us! Or if you’re just looking for some good RP! We’re usually around anywhere from 5 pm RT!

Hope to see you all around again! We’ve many storylines coming up on a soon :tm: !

The Ashen are hosting a tournament tomorrow, so if anyone wishes to take part in it or spectate you are free to do so! Can poke me in-game for an invite. We start at 20:00 ST.

1 Like

Just a weekly bump for the group! We have some details to what’s coming up next for the Ashen!

We plan to hold a games and social night in the Crossroads next Monday around 20:00 ST! We’re open to anybody who’s around or may be even a part of the Crossroads community to come and join along us for some casual RP, interactions and fun chats. Make some bonds with our other Horde kin!

After the games night the Ashen will most definitely not be travelling to Kul’tiras to join a Horde raiding team to pillage and plunder some supplies and resources for the Horde from the Kul’tirans who had raided a Horde-aligned Troll settlement burning their buildings down with a couple of confirmed deaths as well!

As we said we’re definitely not going to threaten the peace and aide alongside these potential war criminals!

1 Like

Great first impression and a very welcomed activity at the later hours of the day outside of events!
Wonderful, diverse characters and welcoming atmosphere. Cannot wait to join their events!

1 Like

Wonderful place to make friends, meet new people and experience Roleplay focused around character development. More than colleagues… we are family

1 Like

End of the week bump!

We’re still happily recruiting though we are unfortunately not recruiting anymore Dracthyr as our numbers have swelled quite a bit with some of them!

We’re happily taking on Orc, Troll, Tauren(s), Friendly neighbourhood Shal’dorei and more! As stated above!

We’re wrapping around for a plethora of many events and campaigns. We had one tonight held by our most sincere and lovely resident drunk Hurrgash Mugbreaker . Tomorrow we continue with a event from our very own Legionnaire Aluin Solflame !

Then, we will be attending a meeting to head on and prepare for the Operation Tiragarde Campaign (RP-PVP) ! Who’re still taking on Horde troops if you’re interested link below!

With many more events in the work content couldn’t be anymore richer for our team and people who wish to join alongside us!

You may find us in the following places between our events;

Orgrimmar - Valley of Honor
Mainly where we tend to relax and chat just to help give some life to the valley even if it’s not much for our wandering guildless or guilded Roleplayers! We do seek for them days where the Valley was nice and brim with RP and chatter.
You may also find a brawl or two with one of our members…Just ask!

The Crossroads
Though we’ve only dabbled in the newly in the works Hub we’re looking to expand and help join along with some fun stuff with them! If you’re interested in joining the Hub at the Crossroads I strongly recommend you visit another great Elf Erithur
Link below;
[H-RP] The Crossroads - RP Hub 🏜

5 Likes

So as we are going to moving out for the campaign tomorrow (we will doing a lil stoppy stop in Dazar’alor)! I will not be able to get around to the end of the week bump! (I’ll be working a lot as well :frowning: )

So as stated above; We’re still happily accepting most races and you can currently find us in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar! We’re buzzing about getting to chit and chat with the newer folk popping up which is really good to see!

When we leave for the Operation; Tiragarde we will not be due back til next weekend (10th Feb - 11th Feb) after our skirmishes!

So if you’re interested in joining the Ashen, to join along our little merry band and get involved with the many storylines and events we have coming up from our good DMs and Companions in the group! Feel free to tag in and join today!

I hope that you all have a good week and luck for the Trader’s post that has now arrived. (Which as of right now nearly 7pm ST is still locked. Thanks Blizz.)

If we’re not for you there are many groups around and if you find Orgrimmar may be a little quiet or such then I still highly recommend @Erithur 's Crossroads hub! Link below;

[H-RP] The Crossroads - RP Hub 🏜

Operation Tiragarde as well again for those individuals or other groups willing to join before our starting day on the 3rd!

[RP-PvP Campaign] OPERATION: TIRAGARDE - February 3rd!

Drawing up on our end of the week bump so I’ll throw it all here!

As the week has gone by the Ashen have proved to be very useful in their goals and missions in Operation Tiragarde! Providing a great bolstering of numbers and victories for the Horde forces in the Campaign!

Whilst only losing two to three battles, the Ashen remain ever forward and ever steady in their battle against the Alliance reinforcements! Though their timer is burning away and resources need to be gathered before the Kul’Tiran forces fully send their armies to root out the Horde there…Will they make it in time?
[RP-PvP Campaign] OPERATION: TIRAGARDE - TODAY!

That being said we’ve had a great time during the Campaign and it’s been some of the best RP we’ve had with other groups and guilds! I can only hope that we are able to work with them on future projects and goals within the Horde Community and even maybe a new RP-PVP campaign :face_with_raised_eyebrow: one cannot be sure just yet!

Though once we’ve returned from this Campaign on Friday we plan to go onto more RP-PvE focused storylines and events! Starting with our own on the 18th though whilst we wait on that date coming by the Ashen will be around in Orgrimmar once again! Licking their wounds, resettling after the week long of blood spilling and pushing against enemy lines!

We look forward to the near-future and hope that if you’re indeed interested you can join along us as we fight away! Remember our Warband is mostly just a call away!

You will find us in the Valley upon our return or even if you manage to wander into the Campaign before it ends on Friday we will be happy to take you on board with us or start a storyline for that with you fighting alongside us in this incursion!

On another note I can only say I’m glad at how much the Ashen has grown recently and we have more and more faces both new and old popping up and joining alongside us and honestly it’s a blessing to see Horde RP still having open interest in it! So if you are once a Horde RP’er or still are but away from the game! Who knows even if we’re not the group for you there are many more popping up that are new and / or returning!

Happy RP’ing guys and I hope everyone is doing great IRL as well!

That will be all for now though! Till next week! :saluting_face:

3 Likes

With that being all said and done! We’re now finished with Operation:Tiragarde!

As stated above it was some of the most natural, greatest and (dis)organized chaos we’ve had! A lot of fun, a lot of memories.

Now the Ashen set their journey to the long road again of Orgrimmar and it’s streets but not without stopping firstly in Zuldazar for a nice brutosaur steak and some ale!

Just wanted to give a personal shout out to Thar’zog who made the Campaign possible and as awesome as possible, with good balancing between the two groups! Though it was rigged we was to lose it still was enjoyable winning a lot of the contest zones and resource points with the Ashen! We’ve made new friends along the way, had people join up and sign up in the guild throughout the Campaign and most importantly; Enjoyed ourselves.

Thar’zog as some may know also leads a group called the Path of Glory! He has done many RP-PVP Campaigns in the past and I would highly recommend that if he starts another one in a few months time that you all sign up and try to get yourselves involved! We certainly will be!

Another personal call out would be to Marshal Troy Ragnor who some of you may know to be in the Eleventh Airborn Patrol! He helped lead and organize things for the Alliance so they also managed to get some love outside of Thar’zog trying to jump and balance between both factions! If you’re interested in maybe finding a group on Alliance, I cannot recommend you join the Eleventh enough!

All in all, it’s been a belter of a Campaign and a great adventure for us all.

Below you can find some screenshots and images from our time in the Campaign :point_down:

8 Likes

The Sixth Cohort met the Ashen Division in the marshes, hills and mud of southern Tiragarde, crossing swords, axes and sorcery, with both sides fighting on through the elements. Theater rivals from the very first encounter, the Dark Iron Dwarves quickly learned to respect the unconventional fighting prowess of the General’s forces…

Huge shoutout to these wild soldiers of the Horde for putting up some crazy fun fighting out in Tiragarde. Never before has a Horde guild had to endure that many Dark Iron Dwarves arriving in Mole Machines that often and lived to tell the tale…

2 Likes

I can still hear the drills when I close my eyes to sleep.

1 Like

To give a bump to the guild’s status we’re still active and recruitment! Though we’ve had a little change as of late!

Due to IRL and circumstances of short time I’m unable to do a lot for the guild. I’ve also lost a lot of drive for RP and WoW in general as of late. Having two kids, working a full time-job with a third kid on the way my life is very hectic right now and WoW just isn’t providing me the same relief it once was!

What does that mean to the Division?
Well it actually means nothing for the guild or group because this community is not solely tied to myself! As of recent the Officer Team at the Division has been doing a lot of the DM’ing and Writing for storylines and activities that we’ve been doing in the guild. Due to my time being taken up so much with a one year old :joy:

So to give a better light on the recruitment leaders to go to from now on if you’re looking to join this great community;

Kemuro (Temporary Leader of the Division!)
Nor’ted ( 2nd )
Aluin! (3rd!)

My time from the game during my hiatus is pretty much indefinite as of current I can’t say when I will have more time or be able to return to the Division or the Community. But I will say it’s been a great year for the Division and we’ve had a lot of fun so far! I think change isn’t too bad every now and then either!

So please! If you are around always feel free to drop by the Division because they’re just as open for dialogue as well as myself!

This community we have here has been running since late 2017 and we’re now in 2023…That’s 5 years of a lot of blood, sweat and tears from people before, current and after.

I love this group, I love this guild and community. I think right now it is just better that I take a step back and maybe reintegrate myself at a later date for you all to get to know me and Felen again should I return.

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

I have successfully infiltrated and taken over the guild. Time to convert them to proper Empire soldiers.

1 Like

After defeating some quilboar and primalists near Mulgore. The Ashen are now vibing at the Kosh’harg Festival!

With defeating the final base of operation of the primalists, the Ashen are setting their eyes on the Dragon Isles, and the upcoming server campaign. :eyes:

Newcomers, this awesome zandalari dude (don’t tell him that i have said “awesome”) is leading us to some awesome adventures… or to our death ic… come and find out!

Btw thank you blizzard for tauren totems!

Anyways- just came from my break from wow to remind you all how awesome you are, have a good one!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.