[H-RP] Warband; The Ashen Division

• A Little on Who We Are

The group used to be known as the Ashen Order. A group that fought on many battlefronts and battlefields under Felentrick Telazane’s Command that was 5 years ago.
Now under the same leader, the group is known since those years past as the Ashen Division. Idealists of the Horde helping wherever they can to bring honor to it’s name.
Many a great fighters and people will go on to joining them as their path leads to forge a new legacy with each other as a family and warband. A band of battle brothers and sisters.

"It is said that the Ashen Order will be a group to remember. A band of Horde Warriors that will be lived in legend, sung in the night of festivities and ale.

Concept in short [OOC]
Founded in 2017 originally as the Ashen Order, The Ashen Division is no different other than name to fit the tag more on what people know they’re getting themselves into.

A Horde Warband centrally focused on the bonds forged through battle and time with their Horde kinsmen. The Division seeks out to bring honor and glory to the Horde. Headed by a Horde General and with High Command support the group is recognised as it’s own division inside the War Machine but, operated with Freedom to do what needs to be done to ensure Horde values and goals.

We’re proud to boast we’re very active in and outside of events. Usually doing daily casual RP in the Valley and helping keep numbers floating about it when not on campaigns.

So what do we offer?

• Our Campaigns that come often centered on action and story!
  • Daily casual & social RP, we’re always around and rarely doing nothing.
  • Open dialogue for anyone willing to participate in our RP forms.
  • A well built and diverse community that has gathered over the years. We go above and beyond to help our people and our community. We do our best to give every support we can!
  • Opportunities of Character Progression. Even the officer team now started as Recruits (Ask them they’ll tell you themselves!)
  • A more real portrayal on how a band of people bound by Horde, steel, blood and bone can overcome anything that they set their minds to.
  • Open dialogue to guilds willing and accepting of campaign storylines. We’ve worked with guilds over the years and we enjoy keeping the community tied in on the Horde side. If you ever see us out there or want to strike up something as little as a mini-campaign or quest, our Ashen will be happy to assist.

Helpful link of our AA page! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/261667

• Campaigns we’ve participated in over the years!

[The North Star Campaign] - [Twilight Star Campaign] - [Blood Modan II] - [The Savannah Campaign] - [The Twilight Dawn Campaign]. - [End of Days Campaign.] - [Twilight’s End Campaign.]

[Uldum Nights] Recovering the Azerite overseen by Commander Telazane at the time and Grashka Redcleaver of the Iron Wolves. Victory was achieved!

[Drums of War Campaign(s)] - Part 1 & 2. (Based around the War of Thorns) the Ashen held a strong hold on Silverwind Refuge with the Duskwatch Outriders, Valorsworn and Bloodstained Unity.

[Circa 2022]

• Operation: Tiragarde hosted by the Path of Glory!

“Known prestigiously for their participation in Campaigns like the Southern Barrens, The Borean Tragedy which is Also Known As the North Star Campaign. Along with the Bleeding of Loch Modan; Operation Blood Modan [ Blood Modan 2]. They have earned themselves a reputable name against Alliance Forces. The Order which is carried out as a group of friends and family with their strong bonds between Soldiers and Leaders alike are some of the greatest fighters that have took foot on the Warfronts.”

• Recruitment [Currently: OPEN!]

The Ashen is accepting all people of all walks of life. If they are willing to dedicate, fight and work then they’re happily accepted. That is how the band is. You say you want to serve you will happily be drafted in.

We currently do not accept for our own reason(s);

• Vulpera
      This is purely because the group has taken Vulpera in the past who have been injuired heavily in the operations they do. Vulpera are a scavenger race in their eyes and they would not subject the little race into the Warband other than a side role.

We are currently very tenative of characters such as;

• Illidari / Demon Hunters
      Demon hunters are powerful foes and strong characters. We are uncertain on their levels but if you can make such a character work we’re willing to work with you. Demon Hunters are also mostly Neutral characters so we’re uncertain on the motif but we will try our best as stated above.
    • Death Knights
      Death Knights are confusing we still have no real idea why they would wish to join a Horde Warband. Perhaps your Death Knight since rejoining the Horde keeps strictly Horde loyal? The Ebons are known to be neutral and can be very shady. Which brings on to a distrust and a very “handle with care” ordeal.
    • Dracthyr
      The new additions to the Horde, the Dracthyr are a strong race. Thousands of years old yet they’ve awoken from a stasis and if your Dracthyr isn’t as high powered or calibered as the others, wishes to find it’s own way in the world then maybe the Division can offer that to you.

Other then that everything else is fine to join along us.

• Who do we contact to join or for more information?

So you are wanting to meet the group, perhaps even join us? The people you can speak to for information on the group is anyone in the Division. Our people are welcome to help people learn about us more by the day.

If you are wishing to join the division. You’re best speaking to the more higher standing members. These members are known as;
General Felentrick Telazane - Leader of the Ashen. (OOC: Telazane-ArgentDawn)
Centurion Nor’ted of the Darkspears - Second charge of the Ashen. (OOC: (Voodoostab-Argent Dawn)
Captain Iseliya Silverspell - Third charge of the Ashen. (OOC: Iseliya-ArgentDawn)
Legionnaire Aluin Solflame - Senior Officer. (OOC: Warríorx-ArgentDawn)
Sergeant Kemuro - (OOC: Kemuro-ArgentDawn)
Or any of the Bloodbound who are also known to take on for the Division if those above are not around. Granted we’re very active.

Ranking Structures

• OFFICER TEAM
    General - Overall Leader.
    Centurion - Few have earned the right to be named Centurion only two people have been known to hold it. It is the right-hand and secondary leader.
    Captain - A leading figure in absence of those above.
    Legionnaire - Similar to the rank in the Horde the Legionnaire is one of the main officer’s in the core of the Division. They will lead where the other’s cannot.
    Sergeant - The Sergeant is a lesser ranking and a first stepping stone in the officer path of the Ashen. This is where they begin to feel the burdens of leadership. Tasked with keeping the Ashen’s wild group in line whilst maintaining respect, honor and keeping good face for the Division. Is this the rank that makes or breaks you in our path?
  • CORE RANKS / Non Officers
    Champion - Unlike it’s rank in the Military a Champion is just a Champion. A role model and stand out soldier for others to follow the guidelines of. People who have led or will go on to lead. The Champions of the Division help carve the path of glory for the Division.
    Bloodbound - To be Bloodbound is to be the most trusted people to the General, people who have followed with no waiver and people who have always been there when called upon and needed. To be part of the Bloodbound is one of the highest honorary rankings in the group. The General’s Bloodbound are his closest allies and steadfast people. They swear an Oath of Loyalty and Service to the Horde, Division and Telazane himself. Bloodbound are Felentrick’s Oathmen and they will hold to that Oath until they’re relieved of it to leave or until the grave. They can lead should the others not be around and they can be trusted to maintain the honor and dignity of the Ashen itself.
    Companion - Beloved friends and fighters, people who are fondly looked upon as
    the main core of the Ashen and the people who make the Ashen what it is.
    Unblooded - Someone who has just recently joined to the warband and signed up, the starting ranking of the group people who’re considered “Unblooded” don’t stay clean for long.

• Misc

Another thing I wanted to say on a lesser note was that, we was unsure first about making this post as it links back to history in past from both myself and the community I may have held at the time.

But, as time moves on as do we. We grow as people and we grow as a Community. Things happen and things change we’ve all made mistakes no matter how big or small. This guild is a big passion for me and something I’ve sunk a lot of blood, time and tears into and I am not shy on my own mistakes. I have learnt from them, tried my best to keep things going and most importantly enjoyable for people.

Though, I will carry on doing my upmost to provide a friendly experience to everyone who wishes to partake in Roleplay and the current way of life we have now. With epidemics to growing older and not having better time management or a lot of private stuff in your RL going on we’re here to say, it’s alright.

With that said we do our best as a guild that isn’t mandatory to log on daily. We all lead busy lives these days as the years have gone by. You should not fear that what you’re joining is a job but, a hobby you’re passionate of.
Of course, we ask for some activity and effort from all our players but, we do our upmost to keep up with everyone and keep everyone in the Community as part of the loop.

We want to offer you the player a guild centered on strong ties, brother (or sister) hood. It is you the player that makes this guild keep running and it is you the player who helps us create the great guild I have come to love and enjoy leading over the years.

We’ve ran this community for about 5 years roughly so far and here’s to more to come!

From all of us at the Ashen cheers! :beers:

Thank you for reading this post, I look forward to seeing you all in game.

18 Likes

P.s. I made this post on the wrong character, I will beg forgiveness later.

1 Like

Claim glory in honourable combat, brethren of the Horde! This is such a cozy guild and community composed of very dedicated RPers. I’m a pretty new member but I am glad I joined as the cozy vibe is exactly what I was looking for in a RP guild.

LOK’TAR OGAR!

3 Likes

First guild in years I managed to join. So far it’s a keeper for me. People are friendly and open-minded. A bit whacky at times but serious when needed.

4 Likes

Have been part of the guild on and off for many years. Great laugh and great roleplay. Xxx

4 Likes

Joined these crazy people over a month ago. I truly felt and still feel welcome, and I really am part of this group, viewed as a person and not just a number in their roster. The events so far have been highly enjoyable. Can’t wait to see what the future brings.

Oh, and hurr.

2 Likes

Recently joined the ranks! - Good bunch of people, and always welcoming to new faces. Had a blast so far and excited to see the chaos we can ‘manage’ as a group! For the Horde!!

3 Likes

Been around the Discord for years. They are cool.

3 Likes

Been around the Division since its creation, always provided amazing events and a friendly community. Never felt like I wasn’t wanted and GM is amazingly helpful with any issues IC or OOC. Definitely recommend giving them a try whether you’re new to RP or long-time active.

Beware the devil monkey though.

4 Likes

Keepin’ it real over at Horde side as long as you’re part of the Ashen Division.

2 Likes

I’ll break the combo chain with my 1+ post count. :smirk:

So this all looks really good, especially to someone considering dipping her toes into Horde RP after having mainly haunted the Alliance since BfA. Are there any classes or races you’d prefer not to cooperate with, or is this one big family of Horde goodness?

1 Like

We take on most races the only ones we don’t accept is mostly Vulpera, not out of hatred for the Race OOC or IC it’s just hard to fit them into this great band of warriors and such.

As well as we won’t be accepting Dracthyr out of fear for power levels in the group and such. Otherwise, we’re pretty open to everyone else and a whole family of Horde goodiness as you delicately put! I hope this helps you out!

2 Likes

It does, thank you for the swift reply!

2 Likes

No problem if you find yourself on our side of the fence dont hesitate to throw me a message or any member in that fact :grinning:

1 Like

Me and my Character have found a home within the Ashen Division, brilliant RP with a mixture of personalities. The endeavours of the Ashen Division could never be more welcoming. I love the Guild, the people in it and the atmosphere <3

2 Likes

Zandalari or nothing.

2 Likes

We have too many trolls no >:c

1 Like

Been with Ashen for about a year now, awesome guild with an amazing active community in the discord. Events are always so much fun, GM and Officer team are super helpful. Also very inclusive and friendly towards everyone, would highly recommend for warband-based RP!

2 Likes

Not enough Tauren though! - More Tauren needed here!!

2 Likes

Strong agree brother!