[H-RP]The Orgrimmar Recruitment Faire | February 19th

AA link: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/250462

What is this?

This is a recruitment fair, an idea shamelessly borrowed from Shuang and the RP community since time immemorial. We’ve all experienced being the shy guildless person or the frustrated community struggling to find new people. Maybe finding an IC reason to meet is hard, or maybe your guild is actually often abroad from the city. This event could be a good excuse, or perhaps just a good motivation to get going!

When and where?

The Faire happens on the 19th of February starting from 8 PM in the Valley of Spirits, and the performance grounds and stage are at the new Orgrimmar Embassy. We picked the location to be close to Orgrimmar’s current RP hub without being too disruptive to the goings on in the Valley of Honor.

Please limit yourself to a single “stall”, and try not to have more than 3 people at your stall at a time; this is to limit crowding and encourage your own members to mingle as well!

Map:

What’s this about a Faire?!

This is a faire! What’s a faire without a little merriment and food? In addition to providing an opportunity and space for groups to seek new members, there will also be stage grounds for performances and stores! Any group or individuals can make use of the fair to showcase their talents and skills.

HOWEVER, people should submit a request with their preferred time on February 17th at the latest. Each performance has the maximum duration of 15 minutes (this doesn’t mean it has to last 15 minutes minimum.)

Guilds said to be in attendance

Umbrage Decorum
The Frozen Paw Clan
Valiant Accord
Forlorn Order
Ravensun
Dust Devils
Spiritwood Tribe
Tauwahe Tribe
Terrorhymn Clan
The Light Watch Order
Serpent Sisterhood
The Oathbound Hounds
The Brotherhood (Wheel of Entropy)
Ashwinter (Ashwinter Company)

Performers/Traders said to be in attendance

Python’s Elixirs & Transmutations Shop
Inking Time - Natu

Time slots for the stage:
Time Activity
1 - 20:15 Opening Speech
2 - 20:30 Sermon to the Shadow’s Divinity - Alexarius and The Ravensun
3 - 20:45 A talk of the importance of honouring your Ancestors - Akulé
4 - 21:00 On Self Improvement - Alrodan and the Valiant Accord
5 - 21:15 Prelate Krel’ik delivers a message of Jani to Orgrimmar
6 - 21:30 The art of kicking butt - Kaitylinn and the Dust Devils
7 - 21:45 A Rousing Speech - Sixtus Rotwild
8 - 22:00 On being a Clan - Vivian, Ayzannah and Agasga
9 - 22:15
10 - 22:30
11 - 22:45
12 - 23:00 Closing Speech

Guild

Guild name:
Contact/Officers:
Stage act (if applicable):
Time slot (if applicable):

Performers/Traders

Group name (if applicable):
Performer(s)/Trader(s):
Stage act (if applicable):
Time slot (if applicable):

15 Likes

Guild name: The Valiant Accord.
Contact/Officers: Alrodan.
Stage act (if applicable): Self Improvement.
Time slot (if applicable): 21:00.

2 Likes

Group name (if applicable): The Shadow’s Chosen
Performer(s)/Trader(s): Prelate Alexarius Arrian Deathblade
Stage act (if applicable): Sermon to the Shadow’s Divinity
Time slot (if applicable): 20:30 - 21:00

1 Like

Guild name: Umbrage Decorum
Contact/Officers: Gwylathiel Emberborn, Tenebrae Wiskerville, Valdrex.

2 Likes

Once more, we will attend!
Guild name: The Light Watch Order
Contact/Officers: Dae’dion Dovecrest (Daedion) | Dystia Shaderunner (Dystia)

3 Likes

The Recruitment Faire sure helped us loads the last time, so it’s definitely well worth the effort for both guild as well as guild seeker! We will sadly be inconvenienced this time due to being in… well, far-away lands. Great initiative though!

2 Likes

Hello boys :kissing_heart:

Guild: The Dust Devils
Stage act: The art of kicking butt
Time slot: 21:30 (if it’s free!)

1 Like

Group name: PETS - Python’s Elixirs & Transmutations Shop
Trader(s): Python’s Potion Purveyors (sisterhood, but secretly recruiting ;))

Thought about a gambling corner, but… Oh, I guess it’ll be a surprise if it happens!

2 Likes

Guild name:The Oathbound Hounds
Contact/Officers: Dildra

3 Likes

Guild name: The Brotherhood (Wheel of Entropy)
Contact/Officers: Juati

1 Like

This is Friday, everyone! I will slowly be reaching out over the week to make sure I have the contact information handy for every attendant guild and performer, but if you don’t see me reach out, feel free to give me a prod on Discord! (WorriesDK#2020)

1 Like

Thank you Rog!

1 Like

Guild name: Ashwinter (Ashwinter Company)
Contact/Officers: Taíza (Grey Heron), Autumnsky (Yun Skyclaw)

1 Like

This is tonight! Any last-minute sign-ups with stands and guilds are welcome, but if there are any last-minute sign-ups for the stage please make sure you’re in an available time slot by looking at the table in the opening post.

Thanks to everyone who’s signed up, I’ll see you later!

6 Likes

Excited about tonight, hope to meet alot of new people. Recruited or not, it is also nice to see more Rpers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Now then, now then, now then… Jim’ll fix it!”

I KNOW IM CUTTING IT SO FINE but may I take the 21:15 slot for Prelate Krel’ik to deliver a blessing of Jani to the good people of Orgrimmar?

1 Like

Absolutely! :smiley:

1 Like

And that’s a wrap! Thank you to everyone who attended, I’m glad to have seen both new and old faces yet again - and better spacing! Numbers were similar to last time, but not as clumped up, meaning I could actually follow conversations throughout the night!

I want to thank Valladia for helping host the Stage, thank you to Zaxzil, Vixxee and Vivian who spent the past week shouting about the event to anyone who’d listen.

Thank you to everyone who hosted a stall or performed on the stage, that went well smooth this time as well!

Hopefully if you came looking for a new guild you’ve found it, and hopefully if you came as a guild, you have some new connections to interact with, if not new members!

I’ll let you tune out and enjoy Blizzcon now. Thank you!

8 Likes

This was a wonderful event and a delight to take part in! Thank you so much for organizing this!

3 Likes