[H] Seeking PvP leveling community or group

Hey folks,

So outside of my guilds raiding I have found myself somehow sucked into PvP, It’s been around 9 years since I last actively took part. I have loved running the WPvP quests weekly as well as the Battle for Nazjatar event ( when it’s not a complete lag fest ) and I have also signed up for Epic Battlegrounds, all resulting in capping CQ for the War Chest.

I got to admit that it has only been 2 weeks up until now but I can definitely see myself wanting to continue, I even somehow bagged myself the Horde Slayer achievement as a Shadow Priest in Nazjatar…the issue I have is simple, I play Alliance and we don’t have the best winning record recently at 120. Everything I have read has stated that Horde is the faction if you wish to PvP and have a solid chance at winning.

This all sounds awesome but I will not move a character from my guild as my loyalty remains with them, so my other option is to make a Horde alt and start fresh. Now I know low level PvP is awful at times but I previously queued solo, what I’d like to do this time is play both as Horde and actually have a couple players join me so we can actually have fun and attempt to play the objectives rather than the standard zerging.

I can level most nights and at times during the day when not at work, however Friday and Saturdays are for guild events and my commitment to my guild will be priority.

If you feel as though you can offer a friendly community that is actually active then reply or add me. Ashalfa#2613.

1 Like

I second this! I really want a community that revolves around doing low level pvp! its so fun. I play both factions so if you find anything I’m definitely interested too.