[H] Self Inflicted Nostalgia - Earthshaker WPvP [TBC Guild]

Greetings,

TL, DR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgkbmR7MCQ

Self Inflicted Nostalgia or SIN, is recruiting WPvP SIN’ers for The Burning Crusade Classic expansion. We are the most notorious and well accomplished WPvP Guild in Europe, although most of that legacy was accomplished under other guild names in another era. Paradoxically we are now looking to the future by playing in the past.

Rather than conjure up our ancient history and all the stigma that comes with it, we are going to simply say that we are looking to recreate the good times, with a brand new name. A name we hope to make infamous on Earthshaker.

SIN wants only to terrorize this server, to endanger those who currently have no fear, to create some realm rivalry, and to bring balance back to a realm that has a delicious Ally > Horde ratio. We will become a beacon for other WPvPers and we will lead them into the Dark Portal, because… we… are… prepared!

With over 13 years of experience, having lead thousands of raids, leading thousands of members, we are the real deal. All other guilds are but a cheap imitation. At the moment we are inactive but come pre-patch, the recruitment will begin ramping up.
If you wish to join us on our Final Crusade, then please contact:
Killa#22720
Faylum#21666

(All members must be able to communicate in English using discord and have absolutely no moral compass when it comes to ganking Alliance.)
(The guild is very lax, with plenty of non-political bants. However, raids will be run militarily)
(There is more to us than just WPvP but it is up to you to ask questions in your recruitment post. And also if you are clever enough you might find out what our guilds were called in our previous lives to save yourself the time.)

8 Likes

Ever since i joined this guild i have made the best friendships, had the greatest laughs and the most coordinated teamwork i have experienced. I am really looking forward to TBC Classic with this guild, come join us!

1 Like

I’m intrigued…

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

This is great, I’m thoroughly looking forward to the good times returning in the Burning Crusade! Count me in.

1 Like

Faylum is a brilliant mentor, ever since I enrolled in SIN he has tutored and guided me, and not just in game, but in real life.

I was experiencing a messy divorce, I 'd lost my job at the chic-a-pick factory (was scapegoated, they’d found certain suspicious ‘residues’ inside several of the Tesco Finest cornfed free range fillets and needed a fall guy - wasn’t me, I promise).

After passing the legendary ‘what’s your favourite Pokemon test’ Faylum took me to one side, said he could ‘feel’ certain ‘energies’ emanating from my chakra, and that I had a shadow aura and needed my vibrations to be ‘recalibrated’.

Laying me steadily down on the guild houses warm and somewhat moist massage table he brought forth an oval object shrouded in the finest felt cloth. “Relax, Roger, you’re in good company here” he whispered in my ear hungrily.

Upon which he undressed the purple and gold tasselled felt wrapper. A sudden quietness washed over the room, the other guild members, dressed in stylish silk bathrobes and rather dashing French heels perched high on grafted ceiling beams commenced making animalistic pigeon noises in unison.

I looked up, Faylum, washed in a radiant glow, seemingly giant like, majestic almost, held in his hands a golden potato.

I enquired “what you going to do with that, like?”

The guild members, so unused to hearing their master quizzed started making violent, squawking screeches, their distain for my abrupt question permeated and deafened my ears.

“SILENCE” the grand master barked, the vast majority of his minions scurrying to the furthest depths of the shadows, suddenly a half crazed Eviney burst through the chamber room’s sliding doors, shouting Finnish unpleasantries at the scouring creatures and hitting the Urath beside his head with an oversized broom that she’d hastily grabbed from the stables where they kept the bubble & biscuit dribbling Koralith chained.

I must have silence to proceed” spat Faylum through gritted teeth. Taking the most expensive potato this side of the Red Crab Nebula he undertook the sacred chakra potato rite. Rubbing the smooth skinned venerated solanum tuberosum against my now parted akimbo thighs he began muttering chants that only the truly insane could decipher - “Du prow, attum sprou, du prow ATTUM SPROU!”

I watched in amazement as my stomach began to grow in size, bulbous and bubbling like a witches cauldron on Black Sabbath Friday when newts eyes are 2 for 1 and you can get the VERY BEST deals on familiars.

My amazement grew to downright bloody awe as frothy black filth started erupting from my lower extremities, I could feel the depression and anger of 2020 leaving my body, pooling on the stone flagged floor, a putrid elixir containing all my negativity feelings and thoughts.

“Feast, feast my SIN eaters, take your fill” he exclaimed, a maniacal gleam shone briefly in his eyes.

From all corners his followers charged on all fours to the bleak pool, clawing and biting each other, akin to wild & starved wolves, they fed upon the filth that had seeped from me.

The next day I awoke, a new man, firm of stride and nipple, a member of the oldest WPVP guild in the history of the multiverse. Not only did I get my job back at the chicken factory… I’m now the manager of the sauce department.

Did I also tell you that he flew over to my country to teach my kid how to ride a bike?

What a guy.

what a terrible day to have eyes.

3 Likes

Listen man, Faylum doesn’t pay me enough for harsh criticism, I’m a sensitive soul, but I can tone down the potato if needs be.

nice rp…

11 Likes

Thank you, appreciated.

If you’re interested Faylum hosts RP events on most Sunday afternoons, either in game or on DnD zoom calls, which might be a benefit for you as it’s a non-faction event. We generally get a few bottles of beer (not too many, can’t tackle the Temple of Zandermekk in a stupor, and we have a rule that high elves take a -7 int reduction if under the influence haha)

Be warned though, Zizzla and Zwarn can get rather lecherous with each other after a few glasses of rosé wine (you’ve been warned!).

If you whisper one of the officers they’ll give you the discord link. I recently got demoted for a bad dice roll in the Cathedral Of Shadows.

Still recruiting before the fun starts!

if you are into WPVP this is the guild for you!

Best Wpvp Guild EU… bar none. Can’t wait for the games to begin

Guild rocks, Bump!

What actually is wrong with you?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.