[H] Shadowland Slayers Community 2x2h raids!

Greetings reader.

Allow me to introduce myself first. I started playing WoW on the closed US beta and since then have been playing the game. I started to grow into it later on and did mythic raid content.

While I love mythic raiding, life itself caught up to me and I can no longer put in the hours to do so.
This gave me the idea to try and find something that was closer to my needs/wants. A 2 hour raid guild 2x a week 19:00-21:00 Thursdays and Sundays. Sadly, there are none that I can find and so here we are! People can always continue after 21:00 on Sundays if they want but it is NOT mandatory.

Why a community? Well personally I do not want to leave my guild, since there is no point to. There are no other guilds with these kind of raid hours, so I decided to make my own little community!

I am looking for people of skill who can do Heroic and later on some early bosses for mythic when it is released cross realm.

So if you would like to join in, start something for the next few years, lets get together and work this out!

Currently we are 10/10N and 9/10 H

• :shield: Tanks: None Unless OS spec!
  • :rescue_worker_helmet: Healers: ALL
  • :crossed_swords: DPS: All (Prefered Ele Shamans, Balanced Druids )

Hope to see you soon!

Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/GRR02qSp7p?region=EU&faction=Horde

Bump! We are now 10/10 Normal 1/10 HC ( but will be around 4 to 5 next reset )

Our team has now reached 6/10 and i expect tonight to be 7/10 at least! We are still looking for some dps and maybe one healer! Thanks for reading!

Hi! I am an old player that lately decided to try Shadowlands and just hit level 60. Although i am not yet equipped well enough to join you in the raids, your raiding hours and strategy suit me very well. If you need in the near future a mage among your ranks, i would be happy to join.

We are now 9/10, progress is steady, but is slowed down by the fact we still have to fill up our raid with a few pugs. This is not ideal as you can imagine.

We could really use 1-3 healers ( 1 with off spec would be amazing ) and a few dps one with OS tank. Join our friendly and chilled team!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.