[H] Silly Name Inc. a Heroic Guild Startup

Can you for some reason not join at one of the usual raid days of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? Are you interested in joining a guild build to clear heroics and if the curve permits dip their toes into Heroic? I present to you, Silly Name Inc.

Because of my inability to find a guild that fits all of the above and getting tired of pugging heroic raids I have decided to do the only reasonable thing and create a guild that fits those criteria myself.

Aims of the Guild
The idea behind this guild is to clear Heroic comfortably, and then start dipping our toes into mythic to see what that is all about, oh and maybe show limit and echo that the power of silly names will prevail and be able to oneshot every mythic boss, but that is more of a dream for me than an actual goal.

Further we would like to overtime create a good community to run high M+ keys with to avoid pugging those as well.

Bit about myself, your undemocratically elected CEO of silly names:
I am BisnessPirate/Purgedlight/whatever else my WoW characters are called. I have mostly been pugging raids this expansion and running the first couple of normal bosses with another guild. Doing pugs I have managed to clear 6/10 heroic at the time of writing. And I had cleared the previous raid tier in FF14(and are currently raiding there as well). So I think I should be able to help lead us to our glorious doom in WoW as well.
Aims and Goals of the guild:

Raid Times and Days(not set in stone yet):

Saturday 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Tuesday 20:00-23:00 Server Time

(if the guild as a whole agrees this times may change slightly, like making the weekend raid a daytime raid or switching it to sunday, or moving the tuesday raid to monday, the aim is to keep it at one weekend raid and one weekday raid for now)

Roles we’re looking for?
EVERYTHING, oh except like one healer. I call dibs on that.

What do we want from you?
A silly name of course! Well, it is a plus. But is not a requirement of course.

We’ll be looking for a base level of time commitment, so be there everyweek, missing a raid for whatever reason is fine, just don’t make it a recurring theme. That is if you’re joining to be part of the raid team.

Further we expect everyone to be semi-properly geared. However, the requirements are very lax. If we’re doing normals, 180 ilevel will be plenty, for Heroic 190 is fine(By the time we reach the final bosses enough loot will have dropped for everyone’s ilevel to be a ton higher anyway).

When it comes to skill, no hard requirements on this. However, we would like a mindset of trying to improve. So low DPS or Healing is fine, but not caring about trying to get better is not.

Contact Information
I created a discord for the guild, if you have questions feel free to hop on and I’m happy to answer those, you can also message me directly on discord. And you can also often find me online on WoW. NOTE: The ingame guild is not yet created, I would like to create this using our first members and not some random group of people that I paid off to sign the guild charter.

Bisnesspirate#9890
https://discord.gg/x4SRrQKQYp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.