[H] [Social] Scholomance Glee Club

Haven’t gotten enough of the teenage angst? Did you ever feel personally victimized by Jandice Barov? Do you find Master Gandling kinda handsome? Then tick undeath as your extracurricular activity, harmonize those banshee wails and join Scholomance Glee Club!

Scholomance Glee Club is a freshly started social guild aiming towards building a close-knit community while experiencing and enjoying everything the game has to offer, be it PvE, PvP, or RP. Still in its infancy, it’s the perfect time to shape the guild into what we (me and hopefully you) want it to be. Longing for that good old feeling of logging in to a guild chat filled with friendly banter and interesting conversations? Then this is your chance to make that happen!

If this sounds interesting, don’t hesitate to contact me in-game, either through whisper or mail, should I not be online.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

4 Likes

Just wanted to drop a friendly bump and a note to say if you wanted help running RP events I’d be happy to get involved soon™.

1 Like

Hit me up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.