H, SoD, EU-WildGrowth│<SPARKLE>│Friendly-mature guild looking for more friends and raiders to fill for P3

:pushpin: GUILD INFO

• Realm: Wild Growth EU
  • Faction: Horde
  • Language: English
  • Type: Softcore/Social
  • Target: 30+ yo
  • Focus: Raids and dungeons
  • Attitude: Collaborative and helpful

:thinking: ABOUT US?

• Do you feel old?
  • Do you have family?
  • Work commitments?
  • Your children take up too much of your time?
  • Do you still feel a gamer who want enjoy games like when you where younger?
  • Do you want to have fun in a quiet, drama-free environment?

:sparkles:Sparkle is a mature-friendly guild that might be right for you! We enjoy PvE content, we run Raids and Dungeons, we have very helpful and collaborative
guild-mates.

:face_with_monocle: WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Here’s a brief checklist of qualities we value in potential recruits:

• Dedication: Players who are committed to improving their skills and contributing actively to guild activities.
  • Friendliness: Individuals who bring a positive and friendly attitude, promoting a welcoming environment for everyone.
  • Teamwork: Gamers who understand the importance of collaboration and support within the guild.
  • Maturity: A person’s personality is often already apparent from the name. If you don’t have an RP name or if you have one that invokes silly meanings, avoid applying.

:clock2: WHEN WE PLAY?

• We play approximately from 5pm to 11pm CET and may vary for those who work shifts.
  • It may happen that there are people who log on much earlier and others who log off much later.

That said, don’t expect an environment of super nerds with no social life who can’t leave the screen because real life always takes priority over gaming.

:dragon_face: HOW ABOUT RAIDS?

• We do main and alt runs every week.
  • We clear every reset (3 days) in 40 mins.
  • We start main raid around 20:00 (8:00pm) CET.
  • We use Master looter and players can roll on Main > Off.

We are also on warcraftlogs if you would like to take a look:

• https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/727062

:fire: HOW TO CONCTAC US?

• Easiest way is to poke anyone of us in game.
  • https://discord.gg/Qk4Ba5dHmM

We clear BFD 7/7 on reset. We are still looking for some extra class especially:

• melee
  • hunters
  • lock destro (fire)

Every class will be considered and we are also planning to start an additional group.

1 Like

Bumping! We clear BFD with main and alts, basically 2 groups so people can attend the days who prefer, we run both groups on different days on every reset so we cover up 6 days (no one is forced to participate). We always try to balance the raid group to have all buffs.

Now we are actively recruiting chill, friendly and possibly ‘old’ players to join our raids!

Especially who likes to have fun and spend time together. Every class/role will be considered for the upcoming phase 2.

For more info check the main post above, join discord, introduce yourself.

1 Like

Bumping! We clear BFD with main and alts, basically 2 groups so people can attend the days who prefer, we run both groups on different days on every reset so we cover up 6 days (no one is forced to participate). We always try to balance the raid group to have all buffs.

Now we are actively recruiting chill, friendly and possibly ‘old’ players to join our raids!

Especially who likes to have fun and spend time together. Every class/role will be considered for the upcoming phase 2.

For more info check the main post above, join discord, introduce yourself.

Trying to fill the second group with active raiders equipped for a fast farm run.

Highly looking for:

• warrior arms/prote
  • shammy elemental
  • druid balance/feral cat
  • priest disco
  • mages frost/fire
  • hunters BM/MM/melee
  • rogues combat
  • warlocks destro-fire

If you play a different role or you do not think to be geared tray to contact us anyway, join our discord and introduce yourself. Socials are highly welcome because we are not an hardcore guild we farm and clear BFD for fun.

We are excited to announce that we are increasing our roster into two solid, independent groups. This strategic move is designed to prepare us as swiftly as possible for the upcoming Phase 2.

Our goal is to enhance our roster and ensure that we have enough players to cover all positions, even when team members are on break, holiday, or attending to personal matters.

This split allows us to maintain our momentum and ensures a seamless experience for all members. We invite you to be a part of this new structure, contributing to our collective success in the forthcoming phase.

You sound the perfect guild for me…grrr why cant you be alliance…or better still why didn’t i roll Horde :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nanuuk,
for p2 I am looking for a guild exactly like how Nacht is describing SPARKLE. I have played p1 solo, never had any problems getting into a BFD grp, but I´d love to take it up a notch vor p2 and enjoy the game as part of a closer community - and contribute to it.
I´m 30+, got a lot going on irl and still wan`t to enjoy SoD alongside like-minded, chill people who are still smart and ambitious abut the game.

Currently playing Feral DPS since it was easiest to do solo content and raid, might want to Switch to Boomie and Tank in the future. I play druid because I like the versatility and utility I can provide. Want to master the class and its other roles properly in p2.

If you guys are still looking for sociable, reliable and positive new members of your guild, I´d love to have a chat - or maybe even join one of your last BFD runs in the upcoming days :smiley: I see you are looking for Balance. Got my GS around 320 in caster gear and would be willing to switch for one of the last runs.

Cheers!

Arniequote was the wrong Char, thats me here now :slight_smile:

Couse horde is better :wink:

You are still in time to roll. For p2 you will get +50% exp 1-25.

Sorry for the late reply, we always welcome new players. At the moment we do not have any boomie but I have no idea how the things will be in phase 2. I might suggest you to join our discord and we may have a chat there.

Highly recruiting:

• warrior fury and arms
  • shammy elemental
  • druid/feral balance
  • mages frost/fire
  • hunters BM/MM/melee
  • rogues combat/tank
  • warlocks destro-fire/tank

Hiya, I am currently leveling a warrior and would def be interested in some social raiding and other fun leveling/max level things. I haven’t played much classic before but started WoW back in BC and are now in an AOTC guild on live DF servers. LMK if there is a spot for me in your guild :). other info about myself can be asked via discord or in game. my char name is Bluebeef. Discord name: bluedze

Hayo, im currently leveling a tank warlock and/or rogue so very interested. only question is what days do you raid

Hello Blueberryale,
thank you for reaching out to us!

We’re always excited to welcome new friends into our guild. Your interest in social raiding and leveling/max level activities aligns well with our guild’s activities.

We appreciate your experience in WoW and your enthusiasm to join our guild. We would love to learn more about you and your characters. Our main platform for communication and decision-making is Discord. If you could join us there and introduce yourself, that would be fantastic.

https://discord.gg/Qk4Ba5dHmM

Please remember that we are playing on the European server (Wild Growth). If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to ask either in-game or on Discord.

Looking forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Best, Nanuuk

Hello Zeckal,
thank you for reaching out to us!

We’re always excited to welcome new friends into our guild. Your interest in leveling a tank warlock and/or rogue is appreciated.

To answer your question, we raid every reset day. We plan to have two groups running at 20:00 and 21:00 CET. We hope this timing works for you.

As said to Bluebeef, our main platform for communication and decision-making is Discord. If you could join us there and introduce yourself, that would be fantastic.

Please remember that we are playing on the European servers.

Shalmobadhai

Still looking for some extra casters (people flexible and up to stay on bench sometimes) We rotate players on our rosters. Obviously socials are always welcome.

Still few spots open:

• warriors: fury and arms, tank
  • shammies: elemental, 1xEnha (decoy+alpha)
  • druids: balance, tank
  • mages: frost/fire
  • hunters: BM/MM
  • warlocks: destruction-fire
  • priests: shadow

We are also taking in account to open a third group.

BFD 7/7 (1st try)
Gnome 7/7 (1st try)

As said on the other posts we do not guarantee a spot every reset we prefer to let play everybody.

We are recruiting active raiders to increase our roster for the phase 3 (20m raids).

For the current phase we still need:
warriors
rogues
hunters BM
mages
Boomies
Spirests
1xResto druid

THis is for players who do not mind to stay on a bench sometimes, we let play everybody so it might happen that we put people on rotation “Fairly”

Looking for more especially tank, warr dps, 1x feral. We consider everybody to get ready for p3 and 20m raids.