[H] Son Of the Wolf - Casual guild recruiting social / active players (Mythic + / Raiding)

Hello everyone!

Son Of The Wolf is a recent, fast growing casual guild formed in Arathor-Hellfire with the aim of building a strong, friendly community while playing everything the content has to offer.

Are you looking for a fresh start? A place to make friends who help each other on a daily basis through a very active guild chat / discord?

Are you searching for a guild where you can just chill, have a laugh and enjoy everything Shadowlands has to offer in a casual way?

This may be the home you’re looking for!

Here in our pack we respect each others lives and we want you to feel welcome and a part of the gang!
We always hang out in Discord every night ready to do some M0 dungeons mostly but also old content transmog farming, or even help a fellow guild mate to kill some elites which they are struggling with. Everyone is welcome.

As for the future, we are aiming to do Mythic + and we’re also currently forming a casual team to tackle Castle Nathria without any kind of pressure.

We lack some tanks and healers at the moment but every class is welcome, what we truly want is the person behind each character :slight_smile:

Feel free to whisper Raineko , Panicbutton, me , Jàsmine, Demonious, Softhoof or any other officer in game for an invite or more information about us.

Sorry for any mistakes on my English!

We hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

Good, guild.
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
:metal:

1 Like

Quick update about us,

We’re slowly progressing and are 7/10 on CN right now, starting Heroic really soon and our Mythic teams are running solid almost every night.

Do not hesitate to contact me or one of our officers in-game for more info. Join our awesome community :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve been looking for a guild to tackle the new content with. I’m not active every day due to work and family but I am as helpful as I can be when I’m online. Would love to discuss the guild more if you get chance.

Hope to hear from you.

Tellemie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.