[H] [Stormscale] <Conventus> 9/9HC 1/9 M

“Conventus” 9/9 HC 1/9 M is looking for a good, laid back and mature players to expand our whole roster.

We gladly take ppl who are interested in raiding, but it is not mandatory, so all the players who are looking for a chill and relaxed atmosphere are welcome! We have lots of ppl who are daily running M+ and some ppl who also do PVP. Our main goal is to have fun in the game and create a healthy community in the guild.

Currently, our raid days are Sunday and Thursday 2000-2230 ST. Mainly we are looking for a blood DK, Priest healer and some melee dps for our Mythic raid team, but all others are also taken to consideration.

Contact me here, in-game mail or by BTAG Grast# 2808 :slight_smile:

Hello

I am looking for a guild. I am already a member of a community which raid so am not looking right now to fill that roster but who knows what the future holds. What I am looking for right now is some life. The guild I am in died. I then sought out a raiding guild which was answered in the form of a cross realm community. 20:00 st is a little early and I found it hard to find a guild that raids later (Around 21:00ST). Anyway, I am looking for a social spot, make some friends, meet some people etc. I am a Holy Pally, 392 IL, Up 2 tinker on heroic BoD.

You are in a raid right now so didn’t want to pester. Look me up ingame or shout below, happy to have a chat. Sqwelch#2272

I added you in Btag :slight_smile: