[H] [Stormscale] <Hellbound> 8/8 NM 6/8 HC

Hello all

Hellbound is guild originally made from all real life friends but then branched out to invite others to raid. We are currently 8/8 NM and 6/8 HC and looking to recruit players for HC progression which will lead into mythic. We also welcome socials and M+ players as there is always high keys going on within the guild.

We are a mixture of cutting edge players who have played since 04 and players brand new to the game on dragon flight launch with aim to clear HC and progress to mythic quickly. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Healers to join the raid team.

Raid days and times (time will be in server time)

Mon - 20:00 - 23:00
Wed - 20:00 - 23:00

Expectations
-Have good raid attendance
-Be ready for raid ahead of time with personal flasks/phials, pots and food (if needed feast will be handed out)
-Understand that in mythic depending on the raid comp and how many players we have you may be benched
-Listen on discord during raid to what the raid leader says and aim to improve at your class where possible and taking on feedback from other members of the guild

If this sounds like the guild for you or you have any questions please message me in game or add my battletag

Player name - ímpulsion-stormscale
Battle tag - walrusman#2527

Hello, do you need any tanks ? Im 8/8 nm and 4/8 heroic (all of this with pugs ). Would like to join a dedicated group of players to raid with :slight_smile:

Hi! I am a former CE player dedicated this season to M+. I would like a team for HC and low Mythic progression.
I play a Bear for M+ and a kitty for raids. Can play Chicken if you need ranged but I have no good gear for that.

Hit me up @Fernando#1365

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.