[H] [Stormscale] Ilvl 400 SP looking for guild

Hello thar!

I’ve been floating around for a while now gearing myself up, following friends to other factions and servers only for them to stop playing all together. So now i’m at a point where i actually want to star making use of my main and get some raiding done!

So a bit about me and what i’m after

Back in the days of vanila and TBC i used to raid hardcore, when i was a filthy student and had the time to do a 4 day raid week :P.
I’ve always raided a lot in most expansions to a high standard and have been a raid leader for heroic and mythic progression in the past, so i know the drill, i’m some what of a chilled out veteran these days.
I like a challenge and i like to push myself, but at the end of the day i want fun and progression.

Realistically i’m looking for a guild that offers raid days on Thursdays and Sundays, a guild that can offer solid heroic progression and or/mythic, with a mature atmosphere.

willing to move realms if necessary

If you want to know more send me a message on here or add my battlenet Metus#2209

Main Erezael - Stormscale

Hi Finrik,

Remnants of Valhalla, we are currently looking for a couple of ranged DPS, especially a Shadowpriest.
We reside on Dragonmaw, raids are Wednesday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00,
Currently we have 8/9 HC and 1 /9 Mythic

we are a guild consistent of players dating back to Vanilla and from there on we have picked up new friendly faces along the way.
Our primary focus is getting a clean HC clear every week, with the intention of Pushing into Mythic.
This is why we currently are looking for some active ranged dps, as our meleeteam is heavy crowded

Besides raiding we are quite active in M+ outside raiding hours, as long as being active on Discord, fooling around, getting to know everyone better and better (hence the friendly atmosphere)

I’ve taken the liberty to add you, if you feel like having a more in depth chat about a possiblity to join us as a Trial from X-realm and taking it from there.

Sincerely Podolski

Hello Erezael/Finrik!
I added you on Bnet and hope we can take a talk.

Unique Equipped (Draenor) is currently sitting at 8/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BoD. We only need a few more people to be able to push into Mythic, and we are especially looking for ranged DPS.

Raid times are 19:30-21:30 every Wednesday and Thursday
If this interests you, hit me up! (Taos#2348 on bnet)

Rais.

Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is not just a guild but a large gaming community. The core members of our WoW community are made up of old school players from top-ranking raid guilds who now just want to kick back and play PVE endgame in a relaxed yet focused atmosphere. We also regularly run mythic + from low to higher key pushing, as well as a few regular PvPers.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 6/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are currently filling our roster to progress into mythic, roles needed:

Tank - Closed

Melee - Dk - WW Monk -Rogue

Ranged -Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy - Mage

Healer - Resto Shaman- Resto Druid

If accepted into the guild as a raider, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

We value our gaming community highly if you wish to join us, we have a large community of players who regularly play not just WoW but other games such as Overwatch, Apex, PUBG, CS:CO and most recently Anthem and any other that takes our fancy!

If this sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruitment/Council.
Jennie#2115-Maker of Coffees and Tea
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!.