[A][Any Server]

Character Names: Syrkxion and Luan/Larnea
[A][EU] Looking for A New Guild
We are currently looking for a raiding guild and would preferably like to stay Alliance on a highly populated realm .

We are currently looking for a raiding guild and would preferably like to stay Alliance on a highly populated realm that aims to complete each tier’s AoTC.

We have little interest in Mythic raiding for now as we have had our fair share of this dedication – however, we are strong team players and have no issues with progression.

We make use of Discord (preferably) and TeamSpeak. We read tactics, following class guides; discords and sites for updates and are generally helpful and friendly players.

We are both chilled and enjoy a fun environment but can keep it serious when required.
Below you can find some details of our mains. If you need more information, please whisper us in-game.

Syrkxion:
Ret Paladin
EXP: I have raided on this Character since WoTLK, and started playing WoW seriously at the beginning Wrath. I played previously on my brother’s account from mid-end of TBC but this wasn’t end-game content as I was fairly young.

I raided some Cataclysm raids, all MoP (including Heroic Garrosh on all difficulties at Heroic)

I completed all Draenor raids at max difficulty except for full mythic BRH (can’t recall how many bosses we downed, I believe it was a couple) and HFC Mythic (3 bosses).

• EN Mythic - 3/7
  • ToC HC - 3/3 AoTC
  • NH Mythic - 7/10 with Augur to 5%
  • ToS Mythic - 9/9 Cutting Edge
  • Antorus Mythic - 11/11 Cutting Edge
  • BoD HC - 13/13 AoTC
  • CoS HC - 2/2 AoTC
  • EP HC 9/9 AoTC

Played Since: TBC, raided properly since WoTLK
Interests: Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun
iLvl: 436
Brain: Present

Luan/Larnea:
Affliction Warlock/ Frost Mage
EXP:

• EN Mythic - 3/7
  • ToC HC - 3/3 AoTC
  • NH Mythic - 7/10 with Augur to 5%
  • ToS Mythic - 9/9 Cutting Edge
  • Antorus Mythic - 11/11 Cutting Edge
  • BoD HC - 13/13 AoTC
  • CoS HC - 2/2 AoTC
  • EP HC 9/9 AoTC

Played Since: WoD (Experienced in other MMO’s), raided since WoD
Interests: Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun
iLvl: 375/430
Brain: Present

Hi,

We are a multi cross realm raiding group on horde side. 8/8hc uldir and currently 7/9N 1/9HC BoD. We sometimes require 1 or 2 dps. We raid sundays, tuesdays and sometimes thursdays 7pmST. PM me on discord and i will invite you to our raiding discord. Our raiding focus is clearing heroic and getting the glory of the raider Achievement in new raids. When Mythic is unlocked for cross realm we make attempt on those bosses as well.

Because we raid cross realm, you dont need to trasfer realms etc etc.

hit me up on discord Boomshaka#2462

Hello Syrkxion and Luan,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn EU, is a 12 year old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST
Aside from raiding we also try to do other things like arena’s, M+ and other activities

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies so far - they are being considered.

If there are any other Horde or Alliance guilds looking please let us know. :slight_smile: