(H) Synergie 9/9 HC 4/9 M looking to bolster the Mythic ranks

Hi I am Asru and the current Raidleader and Senior Officer of the guild Synergie

To continue our current progress in this tier with a steady pase, we are looking for more players specifically for our mythic roster. Bare in mind we are not a hardcore elitist guild that will ask everything of you.
As a guild we do value the importancy of real life, but we also welcome more commited players who would like to experience the highest tier of raiding with us.

Raidtimes:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 19:45-23:00 servertime.

What do we ask of you?
Other than you coming prepared to raids and being able to listen in on discord not much will be asked of you. All of us are open minded so our set of “rules” is straight forward and easy to follow.

What classes are we looking for?
Other than warlocks we arent particulary stacked on any class, so more or less all applicants will be considered. Healers with a little priority :wink:

Keep in mind interms of raw raider numbers we are more or less good.
We are looking specifically for mythic material at the moment.

If any of the above sparked your interest to join us, simply hit me up for a chat.
You can do so either ingame or add me on bnet #Asrubael2554.

Im looking forward to hearing from you and until then enjoy your time in Azeroth!
Also feel free to look around our discord where you can also catch us for a chat ://discord.gg/2hknsUa (add https since you cant post links here :thinking:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.