[H] Tîtans Recruiting

Tîtans is looking for more members for raiding and general wow amusement. For our raiding team, death knight, ranged dps and ranged/off-heal are of particular interest.

We are currently doing HC Nathria. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8.30-11 pm. We use Discord. Languages : English and Norwegian.

Raiders are offered consumables from the guild bank. At higher rank, repairs also.

The core of Tîtans are experienced players. We greatly enjoy the mechanics of encounters, teamwork and our companionship, and are looking for like-minded individuals. The majority of our members are Scandinavian and adults with adult responsibilities and demands on our time, kids etc. Which means we try to make the most of our wow time together.

If you are looking for an easy-going, yet competitive crowd whose greatest wow thrill is the challenge of defeating raid content, look no further. If you think you are one of us, please contact us and introduce yourself. We are also on the Guild Finder.

Thank you for your attention.

8 Likes

I recently joined <Tîtans> and it’s the first guild where I’ve felt at home. Switching server to join is the best decision I ever made. <3

10/10 would join again.

1 Like

We are still looking for ppl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.