[H] Tank LF Heroic Guild for SL

Hi all,

I’m a returning player looking for a new guild for Shadowlands. Previously a ranged DPS main (Warlock and Balance Druid), I am now looking to reroll as tank for Shadowlands maining either Brewmaster Monk or Guardian Druid depending on the needs of the guild.

What I’m Looking For:
I’m looking for a relaxed guild environment able to obtain Ahead of the Curve each tier whilst having a laugh. After raiding with high-performing guilds, I’ve found that these can often lack a community feel and get too wrapped up in chasing being elite.
Ideally, I want an active guild who are keen to progress through mythic plus and heroic raids as a group of friends.

My Previous Experience:
I’ve been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla only taking breaks during MOP/WOD in order to compete in other games and after Nighthold in Legion as a result of IRL commitments. I returned in patch 8.3 to play corruption catch-up and clear Ny’alotha on Heroic. My most recent experience is the following -

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 6/10M

Ny’alotha: 12/12HC

Please let me know if you would like to see logs for Legion content.

What You Can Expect Of Me:
My character will be kept fully up to date throughout the expansion with all wings cleared in Torghast from week 1, fully gemmed, enchanted and most viable legendary(s) obtained as early as possible.
As I most enjoy playing M+, I will also be running multiple dungeons throughout the week and would love to get involved with guild groups.

I’m available to transfer server but not faction change as my IRL friends currently play Horde. I’m available to raid any evening Sunday - Thursday but have work commitments on Fridays and Saturdays.

Thank you for taking the time in reading and please do let me know if you have any questions!

• Nate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.