[H] Tank LF Mythic+ team

Hey there,

I’m a veteran player who play WoW since WoTLK and I’ve been playing brew since MoP so I’ve quite a good knowledge about my class.

Actually, most of my season 1 score came from PUG and I achieved to reach 1200 score IO through it. I did some +13 at the end of the season.
I would like to find a fix team / guild to push more M+ this season and have some fun with people you actually learn to play with then being alone :wink:

I’m mostly up from 20pm to 23pm (UK time) sometimes during the afternoon but that’s less sure and I’m up for 2-3 nights per week.

If you want to make contact with me and talk a bit more about that just add me on bnet with Kaiou#2577.

Hope to see you soon IG :smiley:

P.S : Sorry for my english, I’m not a native english speaker and come from Switzerland

Hello there, Chopstick

We’re a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good relaxed feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too.

We are not specifically a M+ guild, as we are a raid guild, but we have plenty people ranging from 500-1.2k RIO looking for stable groups and pushing keys higher and higher. This is a part of the Guild we would really like to expand on and bring more M+ guys into the fold.

If interested, feel free to contact me either on Discord: Musty#6081 or Battlenet: Musty#21311. You’ll find the details here: [H] Apostles | Heroic Raiding | M+ | Social Community