[H] - Tarren Mill <Core Elite>

Core Elite

Is an upcoming PvP/PvE guild aiming to climb and clear content in Shadowlands. Our main focus is to create a team of skilled, like-minded players who enjoy thriving in all aspects of the game to its fullest.

PvE:
Raid days:
Wednesday - 19:45st - 23:00 st
Sunday - 19:45st - 23:00 st

With each new tier we aim to clear quickly and efficiently. Whilst not making Cutting Edge our goal, we do want to push as far as possible, all whilst maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. Whether you are new to the raiding scene or a seasoned player, our recruitment is open to all, and our officers are always available to help. Pushing Mythic+ for maximum weekly gear will also be occurring frequently.

PvP:
RbGs will be a staple throughout the week. With 2 teams running, 1 for those with previous experience and a 2nd team for those wanting to get into pvp and gain experience. Both teams will be lead by “Cräft” 2.4k exp player and there will be maintained a none toxic, and relaxed attitude. Negative players will be removed. If you have any questions or want to find out more, please drop me a pm or add me on

Craft#2471

Hi, can I join you guys from burning legion server?

1 Like

hey buddy add me ingame and we will have a chat.

cuz im not 100% sure how cross realm guild invites work and if its even possible

Hey I tried to add you but it doesn’t seem to work, can you add me?

Need your Bnet tag

Still looking for more members to bolster our team :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Hey there.

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a guild like yours!

I’m a seasoned PVE player, with raiding experience all the way back from TBC. My friend is rather new to the PVE scene, but he has done well in the current Ny’alotha raid, obtaining Ahead of the Curve!

For now, I’m not too sure what class I’ll be playing in Shadowlands. Most likely not a healer though.
My friend is currently interested in playing either a tank or a healer.

We’re both on Tarren Mill, and would love to chat at some point :smile:

Feel free to add me on Bnet: Benni#21677

Added you :grinning:

Going strong, and still recruiting.

mostly after DPS now, but anybody is welcome