[H/Tauren RP] Proudhorn Nomads

Original Post.

This is my first post on the forums so forgive me for any typos or if this is poorly worded, I just wanted to update the people who are interested on what is going on.

Unfortunately the guild is dead, disbanded. But I still remain and am still RPing in Orgrimmar representing the Proudhorn Nomads. This is the narrative I am going with.

After many an expedition and much travelling, Bnooki had proven his worth within the Proudhorns. He was now considered a core member of the tribe and a true friend of the Proudhorns. All in the tribe was well, until Bnooki went to visit his family in Highmountain. Briefly leaving the tribe in the Thousand Needles, he was to return with the new moon. Receiving letters from friends within the tribe, Bnooki was kept updated on the goings on around camp, but after only a few brief letters, they stopped coming. Bnooki began to fear something had happened within the tribe.

Upon his arrival back at the camp, he found what could only be described as an ugly and grim sight. Many, if not all the tribesmen, were dead; slaughtered. It appeared to be a massacre. What little was left of the Proudhorns was gone. Bnooki began to identify the bodies, many of which were friends, and people who he had begun to think were his family. Bnooki had so many questions. What had happened to the camp while he was gone? Who made it out alive? But the biggest question of all, what happened to the chieftain, Jeddek Proudhorn. His body was nowhere to be found. Could he have escaped? Was he still alive?

Bnooki had received only one or two letters from Jeddek in the past, on previous visits to Highmountain. The Chieftain was not the best of writers but he still liked to keep Bnooki informed on the tribe’s whereabouts when he was away. Bnooki waited for a letter or some information on what happened to the tribe, but unfortunately, no letters came. Bnooki feared the worst, but little did he know the massacred tribe he saw in the Thousand Needles, was the last he would ever see of the Proudhorns, including the chieftain, Jeddek.

So that’s it. The guild is over but I live on. Bnooki will still be RPing in Orgrimmar. If enough people are interested in Tauren RP I would be willing to take control of the guild and start some nomad RP.

The story I would go with is Bnooki will set out and travel to the Thousand Needles again to see if he can find any tribe members that may have survived the massacre.

If anyone is interested in RPing with me or wants to help me continue the Proudhorn story, be sure to let me know. I miss the Tauren nomad RP.

15 Likes

I wish ye luck on dis journey me friend.

2 Likes

Eyota is still alive, so maybe we’ll meet up sometime.

4 Likes

I have to say Bnooki, I feel quite touched.

I hope that doesn’t come across as condescending because I truly mean it - I never would have expected someone to still be thinking about these characters and writing about this concept with how quickly the internet tends to move on these days. At its more difficult times the RP scene can feel isolated and even frustrating so it means a great deal to know that our little story about nomads on the edge of the world is still being carried on somewhere by somebody out in Azeroth.

Tears aside, this is almost enough for me to log in right away and dust a Proudhorn off. Almost :wink: You know where I am if you ever want to contact me or discuss your own plans (over on Discord).

May the Earthmother watch over you.

• Jeddek
9 Likes

Good luck friend! I’ll always remember the nomads and I hope you’ll carry on their legacy well.

2 Likes

It’s good to know there is still hope for the Proudhorns.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.