[H] Thanks Healers Crying 1 day a week raiding guild Dragonflight

Looking for a raiding team in a guild that truly values your happiness? We may be the home for you!
▬▬▬ About Us
Brand new guild opening its doors for recruitment for Dragonflight * Thanks Healers Crying * Horde - Tarren Mill is a PvE-oriented guild with a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly, mature community. We are make up of a close group of friends and ex C/E players through various expansions. We are looking to enjoy the game in all its content with a relaxed schedule of 1 high skill low stress day
Currently we’re recruiting skilled players who prefer a lighter schedule. However, people of all playstyles are welcomed, including those who are only interested in M+ or playing casually.
Off-night activities include: casual M+ 15 - 20+keys, PvP, achv/mog/pet runs, & more. We also play together outside of WoW – Overwatch, D3, Steam, HS, mobile games, etc. For our social community
▬▬▬ Raid Schedule

Sunday 8 - 11 ST

Please note we ask our raiders to be logged in at least 10 min before raid.

▬▬▬ Recruitment Criteria

We’re recruiting for long-term core spots. That said, we also accept casual players who only want to fill in and social members looking for a place to hang out. The ideal recruit:
• Respectful, friendly, & mature
• Continuously works on improving gear & performance
• Able to give advance notice of availability
• Understands his/her class well
• Shares our goal of enjoyable progression
• Comfortable with constructive criticism/feedback

Recruitment for Shadowlands is open to ALL classes!
All exceptional players would be considered regardless of the above needs. Skill and personality are more important to us. If we’re a good fit, we’ll make it work!
▬▬▬ Contact Info & Where To Apply
Officers: Félscream
For questions feel free to add my Battle Tag A1CYA#2668.

Hey,

Which server are you guys on and what is the raiding goal? AOTC, CE?
Sorry if I might’ve skimmed over these details, I’m pretty bad at using the forums

Thanks!

Hey Carcajou, we are looking to progress through heroic for Curve and dabble in Mythic. We enjoy a lot of time within mythic + as well with us all been in 20+ keys. The main thing about making the guild is for people who used to be C/E but don’t have the time to put the hours in anymore. Low stress high skill environment.

Heyyyyyoooooo ! I see you looking. Get involved.