[H] <The Company> - Guild Now Recruiting! [HC Raiding+, M+, and more!]

For the raid team we are recruiting a Fury or Arms warrior

Recruiting any DPS for the raid team

Recruiting Ranged DPS for the raid team

Recruiting 2 ranged dps, one preferred to be balance druid but not required.

Also recruiting a fury or arms warrior.

200 MM Hunter is interested. I’m currently levelling a Druid as well that’s 60 about 145ilvl. 10/10nm. Done a ton of hc raiding in the past just looking to get back in to it again.

Hi I’m currently looking for a new guild for my main and alt (AFF lock and balance/resto druid).

My current guild has become very quiet and due to poor attendance on our HC progress the RL has given up trying and moved to a new server so I’m looking for a new home.

Currently playing more druid than warlock but happy to play either. Had a short break so just catching up on renown but would love to get into a nice raid team.

Hey bud, thanks for your interest.

If you could please add me on Discord (JagMaz#0001) and we can discuss you fitting in to our team :slight_smile:

Recruiting a restoration shaman and one or two DPS to the raid team. Ranged preferred, not required.

Recruiting a restoration shaman and any DPS

Recruiting 2 DPS to the raid team only. Can consider any class

Recruiting a WW monk and a ranged DPS

Recruiting a melee DPS and a ranged DPS (Warlock preferred but will take any class)

Recruiting a warlock of any spec and any melee DPS.

Recruiting a warlock for the raid team

Recruiting 2x DPS - One of which must be a warlock

Recruiting a healer, Resto Druid preferred for the raid team

For socials/m+ etc all are welcome!

Raid team is full - happy to take any benched raiders as well as social, M+ and so on.

Recruiting M+ players, benched raiders and socials!

Recruiting a ranged DPS for the raid team.

Always recruiting M+, socials and benched raiders.

Hi there,

I just added you on Discord, hopefully we can have a chat soon about me joining your guild, it sounds great! :slight_smile: I usually play healer (any) but like to play ranged DPS (also any) too. I am happy to just join for M+ or raid if a spot comes up. I love to play alts and help out if people need to gear up.

I am currently curved since Feb, have not done any mythic raiding since 8.2.

Thanks for reading, hope to speak to you soon!