[H] <The Cruising Burnsade> PVE Focused guild is Lookin for Members! (Level 40+)

Lok’Tar

We are currently lookin for more lvl 40+ Players for now and future PvE Plans.

Who are we?
Our Core of 6 Members are more or less known to each other in Real Life and we are from Germany. Our Main Reason to play is to have fun and live our Nostalgia xD.

Plans and Goals!
First of all, we need Recruits!!! with that i mean YOU!
We currently looking for lvl 40+ Players, who wanna play mostly PvE, maybe there will be some PvP in future.

Our Guild will do Plans for Raids, when we have enough Member, then we gonna Schedule fixed Times so everybody can prepare! have decided to use a loot council for our raids, but we are open to discuss this further.
We are Open to every Classes at the Moment.

You Should be:
at least 18+ (age)
40+ (Level)
Should be Reliable (at least online 3-4 times a Week)
Good understanding of English / or German

If you have any Questions, Suggetions or wanna Join the Guild, write me here or one of our Officers/Guild Master ingame

Zholtan (me)
Jinnix
Lokrox
Atiixx
Popovoll

We are looking for your Feedbacks!

Lok’Tar

We are currently lookin for more lvl 40+ Players for now and future PvE Plans.

Who are we?
Our Core of 6 Members are more or less known to each other in Real Life and we are from Germany. Our Main Reason to play is to have fun and live our Nostalgia xD.

Plans and Goals!
First of all, we need Recruits!!! with that i mean YOU!
We currently looking for lvl 40+ Players, who wanna play mostly PvE, maybe there will be some PvP in future.

Our Guild will do Plans for Raids, when we have enough Member, then we gonna Schedule fixed Times so everybody can prepare! have decided to use a loot council for our raids, but we are open to discuss this further.
We are Open to every Classes at the Moment.

You Should be:
at least 18+ (age)
40+ (Level)
Should be Reliable (at least online 3-4 times a Week)
Good understanding of English / or German

If you have any Questions, Suggetions or wanna Join the Guild, write me here or one of our Officers/Guild Master ingame

Zholtan (me)
Jinnix
Lokrox
Atiixx
Popovoll

We are looking for your Feedbacks!
Sorry Posted with wrong Character :rofl: