[H] The Dambusters 5/10M - Wildwood

THE DAMBUSTERS is approaching 12 years with the same stubborn Guild Leader since founding during WotLK.

With multiple raid teams named after the dams of Azeroth, Wildwood is recruiting players to help push mythic progression in Castle Nathria and 9.1!

Raid times
Wed/Thu/Sun: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Tanks
FULL

Healers
Disc Priest
Resto Druid

DPS
DH
DK
Mage
Monk
Warlock

*In addition to the scheduled progression raid nights, we also run a ‘Sexy Friday’ NORMAL raid. This event allows the guild to include socials who can’t raid with one of the main teams for whatever reason. It’s a chance to gear/practice alts, let off steam, have some drinks and party on Discord. These are 8pm ST Friday nights.

Contact Rareadons, Doc, Foxication or one of the officers in game for more information

Battle.net: Lewie#2917 or Rareadon#2770
Discord: Rareadon#2173

1 Like

Guess I am too late :-<

Are you still looking for casuals? I got a 60 DK on Kazzak, around 190 ilvl.

Yes, always :slight_smile:

Never too late depending on what your after :slight_smile:

Hey are you guys still looking for people. I have a protection paladin 213ilvl, MM hunter 212ilvl and a UH DK 201ilvl, I have 10/10HC exp. I’m very chill and i am always active with discord and guild chat. Been looking for a new home for awhile.

We are indeed. Grab one of us in game and we can have a chat!

Updated the main post’s recruitment needs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.