[H] <The Midnight Guard> - For the late night players

Okay, Okay - I admit it - I couldn’t think of some fantastic body to write, so I asked ChatGPT and was quite suprised it did such a good job! So here is my official guild recruitment officer below;

"Calling all late-night adventurers and guardians of the dusk! The Midnight Guard is seeking stalwart companions to join our ranks!

Are you a player who thrives in the nocturnal realms, struggling to find camaraderie and group activities during the late hours? Look no further!

The Midnight Guard is a social guild dedicated to uniting players who venture into the realms of moonlight and shadows. We understand the challenges of finding like-minded companions during the late evenings, and we’re here to change that. Together, we’ll forge a vibrant community of late-night warriors, fostering friendships and memorable adventures under the starry skies.

But we don’t stop at merely playing together. As a member of the Midnight Guard, you’ll be an active participant in our growth and recruitment efforts. We believe in the power of word-of-mouth and the strength of a united front. We encourage all guild members to actively engage in recruiting other night owls, spreading the word about our guild and inviting fellow players to join our ranks. Together, we’ll build a thriving community where no one has to roam the late-night realms alone.

Join the Midnight Guard and become part of something special. Experience the thrill of late-night dungeon runs, cooperative quests, and shared victories. We offer a warm and welcoming environment, where camaraderie and social connections are our guiding principles.

To join us or learn more, whisper one of our officers in-game or visit our guild hall located in [Guild Hall Location]. Together, let’s illuminate the night and create memories that will last till the break of dawn!

May the moonlight guide your path,
Tarriell - Sporeggar "

I am looking to grow it into a late evening Mythic+ and raiding guild. Players of all levels, sizes and interests welcome, even if you’re new to the scene and interested in doing end game content!

/w me if you want details - I have a semi active discord too, so happy to inv there if this grows!

Here is my main and the Guild Leader.

You can send mail too if I am offline.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.