[H] <The Northern Lights> 8/8 (N) & 8/8 (HC)

Bump 10/11 HC
Are you guys still recruiting? If so, myself and some buds just moved from an alliance realm and are looking for a new home
Im very intressted in joining aswell, but the few times I have checked for ppl online no one is :(
10/03/2018 14:17Posted by Kazarla
Are you guys still recruiting? If so, myself and some buds just moved from an alliance realm and are looking for a new home

10/03/2018 15:40Posted by Nino
Im very intressted in joining aswell, but the few times I have checked for ppl online no one is :(

Sorry about the delay in reply 'Kazarla' and 'Nino' - I've been quite busy IRL and haven't been online much.

We're still looking for players due to a couple of raiders taking a step back and would be happy to have you in the Guild.

Feel free to give any member that is online a message, they can get in touch with one of the officers who can throw you an invite. At least one officer would be generally online from 7pm GMT / 8pm server
Bump - The 'pre-expansion' lull has struck and we are finding it hard to fill out a raid so we are looking for a few new members. If you are looking for a new Guild, please have a read and see if we would be a good fit for you moving toward the 'Battle for Azeroth' expansion.

Thanks!
i am look for a new guild but not until the BFA starts as i have made a new mage for this that i will be raiding with get in touch with me via in game if you want a chat i am mainly on my mage deathweavers now
Hi, this may be dead but here's my shot. My item level is still a little off from what you're asking though.
02/07/2018 22:47Posted by Ashirogi
Hi, this may be dead but here's my shot. My item level is still a little off from what you're asking though.

Apologies for the delay in response; we're not really raiding much these days as people are taking a break for the next expansion.

If you're still looking for a new home and for some raids in BfA, we'd be happy to have you abroad! Sorry about the delay in response once again.

Feel free to throw me or another Guild member that's online a /w for an invite!
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting?

I'm a 'mature' family man looking for a no-drama social guild with a view to do mythic+ dungeons. Not sure if my schedule would allow raiding so it'd be unfair of me to say otherwise. My wife might not agree with the 'mature' part but she's very understanding when it comes to my MMO hobby.

I'm currently working out what I plan to main for BFA and looking forward to learning the new dungeons etc so please don't let my raft of alts and generally lack lustre item level put you off.

I struggled to find an active guild during Legion however I'm determined to fix this for BFA.

Thanks for your time

Jace
20/07/2018 10:11Posted by Disavowed
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting?

I'm a 'mature' family man looking for a no-drama social guild with a view to do mythic+ dungeons. Not sure if my schedule would allow raiding so it'd be unfair of me to say otherwise. My wife might not agree with the 'mature' part but she's very understanding when it comes to my MMO hobby.

I'm currently working out what I plan to main for BFA and looking forward to learning the new dungeons etc so please don't let my raft of alts and generally lack lustre item level put you off.

I struggled to find an active guild during Legion however I'm determined to fix this for BFA.

Thanks for your time

Jace

Hello Jace and sorry for the delay.

You've probably found a new home at this stage, but I thought I would send a reply anyway.

We would be happy to have you in our Guild if you're still looking for a home. Our guild have been pretty quiet with the lead up to BfA, including myself, but I expect that to change once the new expansion is out.

If you're unsure what to main for the expansion, that's completely alright. We would rather players be happy with their class choice and if you wanna change, that's cool too!

If you want to give any of the officers (Redwillow, Akeso or myself) a /w in-game. If we are not online, can give any online member a /w and ask about the Guild. We're a friendly bunch!

Apologies again for the delay, but if you've found a home, I hope it works out for you!
Hi there,

I'm a really old player (late 30's and this account dates to Vanilla) returning after getting my account fixed after 5+ years. Last time I raided was back in WotLK , but my DK is now 90 (I did level in the first few days of Cata) . I've tried out Demon Hunter, but have too much time with my DK.

I've done heaps of the older content when it was still new. If you can look at my char profile you can see it was very much loved when I could use it (wiped the app from my old iPhone years ago and have had to try many times to get Blizzard to reset it all on my account so I could get it back again).

I've not boosted my DK as I have far too much to learn and my class has changed so much since I last played seriously.

My Blizz ID FelixDaCat 21343

Thanks

Edit - I have done a full application on your guild forums
Bump - recruiting range classes