[H] <The Northern Lights> 8/8 (N) & 8/8 (HC)

'The Northern Lights' are recruiting. We are looking for some ranged DPS classes, especially Mage and Warlocks as we look ahead to some Mythic raiding progress and the next raiding tier.

//================================

A little bit about the Guild:

We are a friendly bunch of people from a wide range of backgrounds; former hardcore raiders who no longer have the schedule to 'Social' ranks that log in from time to time just to experience the latest content.

Most of our player base have been playing Warcraft for many years, some having played all the way back to Vanilla. For raids, we all have one thing in common; we enjoy low drama progression at a light pace of 2 nights per week (Monday and Thursday 20:00-23:00 server) in a relaxed atmosphere.

We all understand that real life tends to get in the way, but that doesn't stop us getting through content at a good pace for those 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements.

In the past, our little Guild we have been happy with Heroic raiding. But as we now have a larger player base with the BfA expansion, we are looking into killing a few bossing on Mythic difficulty. That is where the recruitment starts!

Applications & Website Information:

We are quite melee-heavy at the moment, so we are only looking for some ranged DPS to join our raids; especially [b]Mage[/i] and [b]Warlock[/i] due to some people re-rolling. However, any exceptional applications for other roles for raids will be considered so please do apply.

Applications are straight forward and they can be made at our website which is www.tnlguild.eu; we have a relatively simple template for you to fill out. We'd just like to know a little bit about yourself and your Warcraft history.

Ideally, we're looking for;
* Item Level 360 if you're looking to join in for raids right away
* Mature applicants
* Previous experience in Normal or Heroic raiding would be a benefit

So if you like the sound of our Guild and you are a class we are in need of, albeit slightly under-geared at the moment, don't worry!

Feel free to leave an application on our website with your BattleTag ID and one of the officers can have an chat in-game with you.

I'm not interested in raids, but you mentioned a 'Social' rank?:

Once we have content on farm, 'Social' members are more than welcome to join us on our Thursday raid. We also do some fun-runs through old content from time-to-time as well as 'Glory of the [insert tier] Raider' or some Mythic+ dungeons outside of our raid schedule.

Once again, our website is www.tnlguild.eu or you can send an in-game whisper to the following characters for more information;

GM: Redwillow
Officers: Akeso, Arolian and Grimmgør
Bump
Bump ^^
Bump - 5/10 HC in Nighthold
Hi
I'm looking for a new home as my current guild is all but dead now.

I'm not sure I would be able to make your raid times a lot as they start a bit early for me to be home from work in time. However I am looking for a guild with a social aspect with people to do some group content with and just chat to while I'm in game.

I have raided at various levels in the past and am currently ilevel 875 and would like to take part in some raids when RL allows.

Let me know if you have a space in the guild open.

Thanks
29/03/2017 19:55Posted by Gwénhyvar
Hi
I'm looking for a new home as my current guild is all but dead now.

I'm not sure I would be able to make your raid times a lot as they start a bit early for me to be home from work in time. However I am looking for a guild with a social aspect with people to do some group content with and just chat to while I'm in game.

I have raided at various levels in the past and am currently ilevel 875 and would like to take part in some raids when RL allows.

Let me know if you have a space in the guild open.

Thanks

Hi Gwénhyvar,

We'd be happy to have you along as a Social spot if you're unable to make the raid times. Feel free to give one of the officers a shout for an invite as a social member the next time you're online!
Bump 7/10 HC in Nighthold
Bump 8/10 HC in Nighthold
Bump - 9/10 HC in Nighthold - still looking for new members!
Bump - 10/10 HC in Nighthold - still looking for new members!
Bump - still looking for a few new members before 'Tomb of Sargeras' drops!
A few members have taken a step back from raiding so we're looking to add a few new faces!
Hello.

I might be looking for something like your guild.
I would consider swapping realm and to the horde faction, if I feel it would be a good fit.

I've done both Normal, HC and Mythic raiding in the past, while it was current content.
I see a healer is not on the list. I do have a warlock alt who's around 888 ilvl.
Maybe we can have a little chat if you're still looking for more members?
Hello.

I might be looking for something like your guild...

Maybe we can have a little chat if you're still looking for more members?

We're still looking for members Elania. Feel free to give me a shout whenever I'm online. My BTag is Grimmgør#2771
Hi Grimmgør

Are your guild still open for social members to apply for? Looking for a new home as my current guild is dying, when im online im like the only person online. Im social and chatty and a nice guy. So if you still got room let me know.

Kind regards

Razagar/ Kim Jensen
15/07/2017 10:57Posted by Razagar
Hi Grimmgør

Are your guild still open for social members to apply for? Looking for a new home as my current guild is dying, when im online im like the only person online. Im social and chatty and a nice guy. So if you still got room let me know.

Kind regards

Razagar/ Kim Jensen

Hi there. We're still open to social members to join us. Just give me a /w in-game the next time you're online and I can send you an invite. Sorry about the delay, wasn't checking the forums over the weekend.

Hope to see you in-guild soon!
Bump - had a few people take a step back from raiding so any applications are welcome
Bump - change of raid days (now Monday and Thursday) and 6/9 HC
Bump 9/9 Heroic
Bump - Antorus, the Burning Throne all clear on Normal!