The Salt Mine are recruiting for the last spots on our raid team for Shadowlands.
We raid 2 nights per week, Wednesday and Sunday starting at 21:30 server time to 00:30 server time.
We’re currently in need of Warlocks and Mages. However, all ranged DPS is considered.
6/10M Castle Nathria
A few details about the guild:
Our leadership team is experienced at at levels of raiding dating back to vanilla, Most of us took a break in BFA for classic and other games.
As mentioned, we are a 2 day raiding guild, we want to achieve cutting edge for every tier. We like to have a relaxed atmosphere with some banter but when it comes to boss fights, we expect 100% focus.
What do we expect from our players:
- A thorough understanding of their class and spec
- Be able to take criticism
- Be active - We’re not a guild that just raids, we also do mythic plus and play other games outside of raid times
- Alts are not requirement, however knowledge of all your main class spec is a must
- Being prepared for the raid - This includes turning up on time, with all relevant consumables and fully repaired, ready to go
- Want to be a part of the guild and not solely in it for themselves
What you can expect from us:
- A leadership team that has vast experience of raiding at various levels of play
- A structured and organised raid
- A progression minded group of players that value not only improvement, but fun as well
- More than “Just a guild”, but a community
I must stress that while we’re not pushing for high rankings and world firsts, we are expecting to clear each tier on Mythic difficulty and achieving CE. This means we are extremely flexible when it comes to specs and covenant choices, on the proviso that you are able to “do your job” when it comes to raiding.
Contact and how to apply:
To apply, simply complete this application and one of our officers will get back to you as soon as possible, Usually within a few hours.
If you have any questions in the mean time, feel free to contact me via the details below