[H] The Salt Mine - Tarren Mill - Late Night

Hello everyone!

The Salt Mine are recruiting for the last spots on our raid team for Shadowlands.

Raid times:
We raid 2 nights per week, Wednesday and Sunday starting at 21:30 server time to 00:30 server time.

Recruitment:
All applications are currently considered, however, we’re primarily after a Tank and Healers for 9.1.

These are for core raider spots, we do not recruit for the bench.

Current Progress:
9/10M Castle Nathria

A few details about the guild:

Our leadership team is experienced at at levels of raiding dating back to vanilla, Most of us took a break in BFA for classic and other games.

As mentioned, we are a 2 day raiding guild, we want to achieve cutting edge for every tier. We like to have a relaxed atmosphere with some banter but when it comes to boss fights, we expect 100% focus.

What do we expect from our players:

• A thorough understanding of their class and spec
  • Be able to take criticism
  • Be active - We’re not a guild that just raids, we also do mythic plus and play other games outside of raid times
  • Alts are not requirement, however knowledge of all your main class spec is a must
  • Being prepared for the raid - This includes turning up on time, with all relevant consumables and fully repaired, ready to go
  • Want to be a part of the guild and not solely in it for themselves

What you can expect from us:

• A leadership team that has vast experience of raiding at various levels of play
  • A structured and organised raid
  • A progression minded group of players that value not only improvement, but fun as well
  • More than “Just a guild”, but a community

I must stress that while we’re not pushing for high rankings and world firsts, we are expecting to clear each tier on Mythic difficulty and achieving CE. This means we are extremely flexible when it comes to specs and covenant choices, on the proviso that you are able to “do your job” when it comes to raiding.

Contact and how to apply:

To apply, simply complete this application and one of our officers will get back to you as soon as possible, Usually within a few hours.

If you have any questions in the mean time, feel free to contact me via the details below :slight_smile:

Bnet: Invi#2297
Discord: Invi#0258

Progress and recruitment class needs updated :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs updated :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs and progress updated

In high need of a DH. Tank or DPS! :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs updated :slight_smile:

Rdudu needed :slight_smile:

Needs updated, Rsham and DPS dk needed :slight_smile:

Warlocks added to recruitment :slight_smile:

Spriests added to needs :wink:

Recruitment needs updated