[H] Timesink - New casual friendly guild

Hi all!
I am playing this game since vanilla beta days (seriously, what a time sink!) and after a long break decided to re-roll Horde. I guess there aren’t many new comers these days, as I was surprised by the small number of casual-oriented guilds open to low-level characters on the realm. After asking if anyone would take me for a few days, I finally decided to create my own!

So, we are Timesink and we are looking for casual players looking to level, have fun, chat and just reap those guild benefits! If you are playing on Azjol-Nerub or Quel’Thalas and looking for a laid-back, mature people to chill with - please get in touch! We are actively looking for new members to enjoy the game with and see how far we can go. As we are a brand new guild, if you are interested in getting involved in recruitment and leadership, there will be plenty of opportunity for that.

For more info please reach out to sn3g#1814.

Many thanks for reading

Oops wrong character selected! On Azjol-Nerub my character is called Yunan. See you there!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.