[H] <Tooltips> 8/9M Seeking Mythic Raiders!

Introduction:
Hi, I am Tueri, GM of Tooltips. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel’thalas were flagged as “new players” servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining to become a “Mythic Gateway Guild”, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. We are especially seeking already capable players for Mythic progress too, and aim to create a second raid team for it!
Raid Progress and times:
All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishment for non-attendance. Despite this, we intend to progress into Mythic for every tier of raids as they release. Currently we are 2/8M.
Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 19:30-22:30 - Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor
Thursday - 19:30-22:300 - Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor
Sunday - 19:30-22:30 - Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor
Monday - 19:30-22:30 - Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor
We sometimes run other raids on weekends for achievements, do RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. There is a raid for every tier of current content, so there is something for everyone!
Who can join?
Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort. If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements to join the Guild.
What does Tooltips ask of me?
We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules and raid requirements. Bonus points for having a working mic!
Rules? What rules?
-No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment.
-Be friendly, and partake in the Guild ethos, give as much as you take!
Alright cool, how do I apply?
We have a recruitment form available here - goo.gl/forms/3m8nVg0sIrJLzLtD2
You can also whisper me in game or add me on Discord Tueri#0567. Alternatively message our recruitment officers, Heàdhunterz or Lichie (in game). You will get a fast response most of the time, and we’d be eager to find out more about you :slight_smile: We are also happy to trial you in raids and for you to join our Discord before considering switching guilds or server transferring.
Conclusion:
Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! For further information or for required classes and specs, find us on RaiderIO and WoWProgress!

Still looking for more members! Mainly hybrid classes to flex into mythic content!

We are now 6/9M! Misleading title :wink:

We currently seek a skilled Elemental Shaman for the Mythic roster, let us know if that’s you!

Ranged DPS are still valuable with our progress, we are now 7/9M too :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.