[H] <Tribe> is recruiting

Hey there!

Name’s Gatsby, I’m the recruitment officer for Tribe. We are a new guild on TM, about three months and we have come quite far in that time. We are a raiding guild and a social one (imagine that) and we are looking for people to fill up our raid team + some new faces in gchat. If you’re interested in a guild with some wacky people of all ages and you enjoy raiding at a HC level then please, continue reading :slight_smile:

Raiding is the main activity in the guild, that’s what we are recruiting for after all and we need to fill our team before the next tier and that’s where you come in. Were 8/8 HC and we are still missing some crucial classes and roles that we desperately want to fill before Ny’alotha. You might be wondering what those so let me tell you

1x Priest regardless of spec
1x Warlock also regardless of spec
Some healers, still regardless of spec
and some more DPS, guess what… regardless of spec

Seeing as raiding is the main focus, we still want to preserve the social aspect of the game. We’re usually online, either ingame or discord having great bants and fun at each others expense. Other then raiding, we are running keys on a regulare base and other fun stuff depending on what people want to do

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining, feel free to either leave a comment or contact me directly, whatever feels the best for you. Thank you for taking your time reading this and i hope that we see each other in gchat.

Best regards

Gastbý - Tarren Mill
SnyggaArmin#2148

Hello!

Here’s another update.

Like the comment above says, Normal is cleared and we have gotten to 7/8 HC with pretty much one shots up to that point. We have solved most of the problems we had but new problems have arrived and we are missing some crucial classes and some spots to round up the team.

The roles that we are currently looking for are as followed:

1x Mage (Any role)
1x Priest (Any role)
Ranged DPS (all specs)
3x Healers (Preferably one MW)

Hello there! Interesting post and I am a returning player after almost a 5-6 month off. Are you still looking for ranged DPS?

Hey there!

Yeah we still are, add me on bnet and we’ll have a chat :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.