[H][Twisting-Nether] Changed faction to Horde, now looking for (semi-)hardcore PvE guild

Hello Hello,

my name is Rangpur and I am 24 years old. I have been playing on the Alliance side for quite a while but have come to my senses and recently started a new character on Horde - and therefore am now looking for a new guild to enjoy my time with.

I am a big M+ advocate, it really is something I could do for hours on end. Therefore, it is the most important criteria to me that any new guild I join also has players who are equally interested in doing M+.

I also enjoy raiding, however have not gotten too lucky with past guilds. Thus, I am currently sitting at 3/8M but believe that I could achieve more in the appropriate environment. My main character is Ivegotabigdk-Silvermoon, in case you’re interested in looking up any statistics.

On Horde side, however, I am playing a hunter now. For now I don’t have any plans to transfer my other characters to Horde, but that opinion may change in the future.

If you would like to know more about me or have any unanswered questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Cheers,
Rangpur

P. S.: I could imagine my girlfriend would also want to join any guild that I join. So I would like bring her with me (she shares my mindset regarding all the above mentioned aspects, so consider it a 2-for-1-package).

Hey there, I run a small newly formed Horde guild on Twisting Nether. At the moment we are not raiding but we are hoping to get a raid team up and going, also doing mythics too once our members are levelled up! We are a friendly and welcoming bunch and we’d love to have you join us! If our guild doesn’t suit you then there’s also this guild on Twisting Nether I shall link their guild post below.

Thank you and good luck!