(H) Twisting Nether, Disc priest LF raiding guild

Hello,

I am healer looking to join a semi-hardcore guild looking to progress into mythic, i am happy to join guilds currently progressing heroic but with aims to move into mythic in the future.

I primarily play Disc spec however i maintain appropriate gear sets for all 3 specs and am knowledgable enough about all 3 specs to play to an appropriate standard. My experience in recent years is more toward the semi casual side, i raided since BC and raided all current raids and hard/heroic modes up until throne of thunder where i took a 2 year hiatus.

I returned with a new account and played relatively casually since, i have achieved curve for most tiers since my return in WOD however i usually miss the final tier of an expansion due to lack of interest and quitting until the new expansion, lack of interest has also prevented me from seeking curve most tiers this expansion and it is for this reason i am seeking an active and progressive guild to join to hold my interest in the game.

I am primarily looking for a guild on the twisting nether server however i may be willing to transfer servers to join another horde guild if the right opportunity arises.

If you have any interest in a semi casual but capable healer looking to push further or would like to know anything further please feel free to contact me here, in game or through bnet: arbitoras#2137

Regards
Ladrial

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.