<H> Venom - recruiting for BWL

Venom are a friendly softcore guild looking for more members to join us for BWL.
Like many guilds - we were hit by inactives post christmas after raiding without pugs successfully before christmas.

We have all the current content on Farm 10/10 MC and 1/1 Onyxia - and recently 18 manned Onyxia rather than use PUGS (was a 1 shot too) - I doubt we’re the only ones who can, and i’m sure theres guilds that have managed with less. But still something we were pleased with.

Primarily we require priests, resto shamans, and ranged dps(Locks/mages). Though if it attracts groups of friends we would consider all as most importantly we need more people.

Prior to christmas we regularly had 35, now its 25-30. Which is almost manageable for MC if we had the right balance. BWL will require more people though, particulary for the 2nd boss but I don’t think it will be so easy to PUG.

We could consider a link up with a guild who had the classes we need and would take on a few more melee to do so. Any guild with around 10-15 core would be an ideal link up. Short term would consider linking joint raids with the aim to potentially an agreeable merge - has to be right for both guilds though.

Get in touch with Mooming, Stalin, DonaldTrump. Holographiks if interested

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.