[H] Very casual player looking for a community/group to chat with

Back in 2009-2011 I dove hard into WoW. A friend of mine got me in to it and into his clan. I loved it. The grinding, raiding, playing with friends. I easily spent 3+ hours a day playing. Sadly he moved abroad and stopped playing with us, and I eventually lost interest.

Fast forward to this week, and my itch to jump back in got the better of me. I re-subsribed and I’m currently leveling up a Blood Elf Priest (I mostly play support classes).

One of the things I loved the most playing WoW back in the day was our clan. We were small, but it was a great group of people and if it weren’t for them I probably would have stopped playing after a few weeks.

I’d love to find something like that again, but times change. I don’t have anywhere near the free time I use to (work, married, kids, etc), so I’m fairly sure raiding, etc, with a clan is off the table. But someone on Reddit pointed out to me WoW (now) has communites.

So to my question/ask. I’d love to find a community to join. I’m probably going to be a super casual player, UK based (although playing mostly mornings/early afternoons). I’m 34, so would love to find people of a similar age/mindset.

Are any communities (or clans) recruiting that feel I’d be a good fit?

Check out this community, maybe u’ll like it there :slight_smile:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zen-horde-chilled-pve-community/54103?u=sinaaki-doomhammer

2 Likes

Certainly seems to fit the bill! Thank you

1 Like

Hi! If you’re into M+ have a chat with me about my friendly and active community. We love having new people join us for dungeons. Both factions, all levels. You can find me on discord tru#7480

Hi! If you’re into M+ have a chat with me…

Very clearly out of the loop. What’s “M+”?

Its dungeons at max lvl. U have normal, heroic, mythic and then mythic+. Basically doing a mythic dungeon grants u a keystone for a mythic +2 dungeon. It increases in difficulty and add some more mechanics (affixes) on + 2, +4, +7 and + 10. And they go up as far as u can go, think the best of the best are doing +25’ish now.