[H] Veteran player looking for 1d/w raiding guild

If there’s a jolly heroic raiding guild out there, with a fun and chill atmosphere, but somehow, has focus when the pull-timer starts. Id be overjoy and love to prove my spot with any of my characters or specs (can play most on my two chars).

The big asterisk is of course: that I only can raid once per week. A weekday would be optimal.

I can happily transfer realms if that’s what it takes.

My toons:
Druid (can chicken or heal with some success): Kanoken - (EU) Ahn’Qiraj
Demon Hunter (emo slice or spirit bomb for days): Kanoten - (EU) Ahn’Qiraj

Hi there! I’d love to have a chat with you about our guild! (Frostwhisper/Bladefist/Zenedar) Feel free to add me on Battle net on GillRLister#2659 if you’d like to! :slight_smile:

Hello Kanoken, we are currently looking for a range of classes to re build our raiding team. If you would like to have a chat. Please contact me on battletag Luctish#1984. Please see our recruitment post below and hope to speak to you soon!

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to rebuild our raiding team . We are currently looking for a DPS with a tank OS and healers for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We also have a night for multiple M+ groups to complete keystones for the week, at many different levels. However it never stops us doing more throughout the week :slight_smile: .

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)

Hey there, please add me

Beckmiester#2563